Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Play$$$!!!! - This will be my last post on BC!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparker7925
    RJ great day again, I took your seatlle, ty didnt see the over pick so didnt catch it in time went against the gtown pick I felt strongly on Illinois but took uconn big and made me even minus the vig today nice job again im sticking with you man
    yea buddy, sorry about that UConn game. I was WAY off on that one. Can't win them all. I had UConn winning by 20.

Glad you got Illinois!

Comment

RJ, how ya get a TCU +19 winner. 93 TA 74 IS THERE some place you win on a push. Not being a jerk , just askin

Comment

Originally posted by leadhand
        RJ, how ya get a TCU +19 winner. 93 TA 74 IS THERE some place you win on a push. Not being a jerk , just askin Course TCU missed 3 free throws in the last 30 seconds or so

Comment

thanks man, its ok you win everyday bro...!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leadhand

No, you are absolutely right. The score that I saw on cbssportsline last night showed they lost by 15. I just checked, and you're right. thanks for catching it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              No, you are absolutely right. The score that I saw on cbssportsline last night showed they lost by 15. I just checked, and you're right. thanks for catching it.
              Quit posting on here already.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                thanks for your input, I do appreciate it

kANSAS, was definatley trying to cover the #, putting up 3's in the last 45 seconds and especially with less than 20 seconds left. I can 't believe they were still trying to score with a 16 point lead.
                Last edited by leadhand; 12-10-2004, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X