• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homer
    Now you did it. You pissed off RJeremy

GL tonight Bud
    Homer,

If RJeremy had any balls he'd send his girlfriend over to kick my ass. I'd love to get a piece of her.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bry, you know i love that Siena play... Could you give me some reasons why you like it..thanks??

Comment

Good Luck on all your plays.
        I especially hope you win the Sienna game.
        Remember the three R's:
        Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          Homer,

If RJeremy had any balls he'd send his girlfriend over to kick my ass. I'd love to get a piece of her.

if you were somewhere warm i'd send her and me there. but upstate NY??? c'mon, the only thing up there is Binghamton.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
            Bry, you know i love that Siena play... Could you give me some reasons why you like it..thanks??
            Since you asked DOC here is why. 1st of all Siena is 0-6 and the team is a disaster. Manhattan owns Siena. Siena is also 1-3 ATS.
            They lost to SUNY Albany by 21, are you serious??? Then they went out and lost to freakin winthrop by 9. Bottom line is I have this game capped as Manhattan by 17pts. The bookmaker is giving the public a gift @manhattan by only 13. I think something is up on this one. I'm not buying it. Public will be on Manhattan with all the trends and history between the schools. Thing is Siena coach Rob Lanier will have his team ready to play tonight and ready to start the MAAC season out. I think Siena shows up big tonight and keeps this game in single digits. Remember Manhattan isnt the team of years past. coach bobby gonzalez even stated so. superstar MAAC guard Luis Flores is gone. In preseason I had Manhatten ranked 4th in the maac and Siena 6th. Now getting 13 after Siena's meltdown early on. Siena should have beaten Oregon St. Based on #'s only manhatten should win by 17+ but they play the game for a reason. Siena will keep this close tonight.

GLTA
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Mr. 10Dime,
              I hope it goes well with the Saints. It is the same pick I have posted in a thread too.
              With some reasons.
              Scary.
              I think Sienna may not be good but they are scrappy.
              Remember the three R's:
              Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

10dime

good luck to ya
                makin it rain since 2004

Comment

MAAC King

I was thinking the line was a little low myself. Glad to see you on Siena! Let's cash these Saints tonight brother!:D :D

Comment

its just crazy enough logic it just might work!!!

gl

Comment

good luck to ya my man...bring em in...."That logic is scary"...but, I've seen it work many a times....Takes balls to pull a trigger on that one...Good luck to ya....You "Mice" are fun as hell, and an asset to this Forum, not to mention the "Good" picks...keep em (it) coming...kmann---aka---Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

sorry guys I sucked last night. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Keep up the good work, they just feel behind early and couldn't make it up

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            sorry guys I sucked last night. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
                            i wish my girlfriend sucked as much as you

keep your head up buddy! you will get it back. i am riding your MAC plays and still am

Comment

Working...
                            X