Auburn(-7) 44 vs. Virginia Tech
    Jan. 3
    8 p.m. ABC

FedEx Orange
    at Miami, Fla.
    USC(-3) 54 vs. Oklahoma
    Jan. 4
    8 p.m. ABC

These are the opening lines from Pinnacle.
    Last edited by wayne1218; 12-06-2004, 11:02 PM.

The Louisville/Boise St game should be fun to watch!

Comment

At Olympic

Oklahoma 54.5
      USC -3
      "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

:eek: :eek: The MAC got a lot of teams in there :D :D

I wish they would have put Utah against someone better then Pittsburgh.

I was hoping Michigan, V tech or Texas. Would have loved watching one of them three play them
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Gig Em' Aggies!

Beat the hell outta Tennessee!

Whoop!
          The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
            :eek: :eek: The MAC got a lot of teams in there :D :D

I wish they would have put Utah against someone better then Pittsburgh.

I was hoping Michigan, V tech or Texas. Would have loved watching one of them three play them
            When Clemson and South Carolina backed out of a bowl game they almost didn't have enough teams to fill the spots. That's why all the MAC teams that qualified with enough wins got in.

Comment

I can't believe a 4th ranked Cal team isn't even playing on New Year's Day!

Comment

All Bowl Game Odds?

Anyone know where I can find all the bowl game odds? They are not up at scoresandodds.com for some reason. Thanks!
                O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Some folks think we have too many bowl games but here's an interesting fact. There are 28 bowl games this year and exactly 56 NCAA D-1 teams had "winning" records. Thanks to S. Car. and Clemson, things fit exactly for the NCAA. Too bad the BCS didn't work quite as well...

Comment

Cal got screwed out of a major bowl game.
                    Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

Comment

BCS = Total Hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bowl Conspiracy System f---s up another schedule.

Pittsburgh in a BCS bowl vs. Utah?
                      Texas in the Rose Bowl?
                      Cal isn't playin on New Years Day?

I'm not in favor of a playoff, but this system has inherent conflicts of interest. The second place Big 12 team played for the "national championship" twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This year we've got Texas (the biggest fraud in college football) playing in the Rose Bowl and Cal playing in San Diego. The PAC-10 gets screwed time and time again, which is a huge shocker when you look at all the SEC and Big 12 members that make up the board.

Texas is BY FAR the most overrated team in the nation. Mack Brown is a decent guy and a good recruiter, but he isn't a good coach. Nobody does less with more.

Cal would've THROTTLED Michigan in the Rose Bowl. This team really reminds me of the 2001 Oregon team with Joey Harrington, 2 running backs, a tough defense, and Jeff Tedford at Offensive Coordinator... which played CU in the Fiesta Bowl while Nebraska (2nd place in their conference) was TOASTED by Miami in the Rose Bowl. If they can't play in the Rose Bowl, why can't they play Auburn? Or Utah? The PAC-10 needs to stand up for itself, bite the bullet, and enter this Bowl Conspiracy System. The conference gains nothing by standing on the outside looking in... hoping to play in the Rose Bowl.

The only saving grace in this entire mess is that Texas is an easy fade in big games.

I can't think of a bigger mismatch than Pitt vs. Utah. That line should be at least 20.

On the bright side, Boise State vs. Louisville will be a kick ass game.

Mike F

Comment

Big 12

The entire Big 12 is ripe for fading come bowl season, especially Texas. I'm going to bet against all of them. That conference is overrated every year. How does OU get into the Orange Bowl over Auburn when Auburn went undefeated in by far the best conference in America. And Texas.....give me a break..... they play one truly good team all season long, do it on a neutral field, and they still get SHUTOUT!! This team is going to the ROSE BOWL?!??!?!?! You have got to be kidding me. I dont know who the Big 12 Commissioner is but he is doing a masterful job of getting his overrated teams into the biggest of bowl games. Last year OU, Kansas State, and Texas (the Big 12 teams in the biggest bowl games) were all touchdown or more favorites in their bowl games and they all lost straight up. I'm expecting OU and Texas do to so again this year. Load up against the Big 12 and enjoy your holiday season.
                        Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
                        5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
                        5*: 0-2

Comment

That's funny, the Big 12 overrated. The only conference overrated is the Pac 10. USC shouldn't have played in the national championship game last year and they shouldn't this year either. The championship game should be Oklahoma and Auburn which come from, respectively, the two toughest conferences in college football. Bet against the Big 12 if you like, but Texas A&M will cover against Tennesee at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas. We've got the fans and the Cotton Bowl has always been our game. I think A&M would get pumped up more for the Cotton Bowl than if they played in the national championship.
                          The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

Conference strength

Southern Dandy,

The PAC-10, overrated, are you f-ing kidding me?!?!?!??!?!? If they get so much "run", why isn't Cal playing in the Rose Bowl? This year the conference is a case of the HAVES and HAVE NOTS. USC & Cal are elite national programs. UCLA, ASU, OSU, etc. are not very tough. Cal was penalized for the poor quality of other 8 teams in the conference.

If USC shouldn't have played for the national championship last year, who should have? The 2nd place SEC team??????????? If you can recall, USC THRASHED Auburn in their season opener last year... and it took the Tigers about 5 weeks to mend their bruised egos.

Every year USC plays as tough a non-conference schedule as any team in the nation. This year it was VA Tech, Colorado St., & BYU. Auburn played Louisiana Monroe, The Citadel, & La Tech. If anything, Auburn is being penalized for weak non-conference games. USC started the season with a target on their backs, and finished in the top spot. They deserve to compete for the #1 spot.

Every year the SEC teams say, "Our Conference is SO TOUGH! Our conference is so TOUGH... we have to play Furman, Middle Tennessee St., and Georgia Southern in our non-conference games, just to stay competitive. OH, OK! Well then maybe we should crown the 1st place SEC team as national champs, and have everbody else can play for 2nd place.

Even though Auburn doesn't get to play for the national championship, they do get a fat check for the conference because they're in a BCS bowl. Those are some real alligator tears, buddy.

I look at 3 criteria in betting a college team... coaching, quarterback, & defense. Cal & USC are as good as any team in the nation in those three categories. Stoops & White are top notch, but OK's defense has holes in it. They're missing Mike Stoops BIG TIME, and USC will have a field day with that defense.

The Big 12 north was sure a juggernaut this year! I was really biting my nails to see if CU or Iowa State played for the Conference Championship!

Cal got robbed. The PAC-10 will lose approximately $5 million because of this Bowl Conspiracy System, AND the fans won't see how they stack up against a national powerhouse program. There's the injustice.

Mike F

Comment

OU's defense has holes? 6 points given up their last 3 games TOTAL!!! 2nd to last in Big 12 south OSU beat the hell out of UCLA! Pac 10 it bad anyway you look at it. I will give them there 2 top teams can play with anybody in the nation but after that there is a huge drop off. Granted the Big 12 north stinks but that south division is the toughest in the nation by far!

Comment

Working...
                              X