Saturday's Bitch Slaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Bitch Slaps

Another good night going 5-3. A HUGE card going tonight. Normally don't like playing this many, but I see some great values. Here we go........

Minnesota -2 I've made some good money on the Clips this year, but this line is way too low. Minnesota is finally starting to play well, as in the last week they routed Memphis, won by 11 at Sacramento and last night beat Phoenix on the road. This is their 4th road game this week, but they haven't lost to the Clippers since 2002. The Clippers have played well lately, but they haven't beaten anyone (outside of the Cavs): New Jersey, Golden State twice and an Indiana team with no Croshere or Tinsley.

Dallas -8 I think this one could get ugly. In the 3 games that Utah hasn't had Kirilenko, they've lost by 33, 13 and 10. Their defense has been horrible since AK47 went out, yielding 109, 115 and 129 in those games. Look for the Mavs to get into that 110 point range, as Dirk is playing as well as anyone in basketball right now.

Detroit -8 Detroit should get healthy tonight as the Hornets are REALLY short handed. No Baron, no Magloire, now no Darrell Armstrong. Look for Chauncey to give young JR Harrington fits tonight.

Washington -10 If anyone has been following my plays, they know I've been riding the Wizards all year. The Bulls are a mess right now, and I don't see how they are going to score enough to hang with the Wiz.

New York -4 - with no Gerald Wallace, I don't see Charlotte being able to keep it close.

Memphis +4' - With Fratello now as their official coach, I think the Grizz can go off on a bit of a run right now. They always seem to play well in Orlando.

Mavs/Jazz OVER 199 - these teams normally score a lot of points, and with the awful defense the Jazz has played lately (see Mavs writeup), this should go over if the Jazz can get to 90 points.

Cleveland -8' - Cleveland is really playing well right now. With Woods and Alston in the dog house, I look for the Cavs to win big.

Philadelphia +7 As I've said many times this year, Houston can not blow people out! Until Van Gundy gets fired, I don't see this changing.

Opinions Magic/Grizzlies OVER 201, Pistons/Hornets OVER 171', Miami -2, Golden State -5'

10 Pimp = 1-0
    5 Pimp = 13-2
    4 Pimp = 11-15
    3 Pimp = 16-14
    2 Pimp = 22-14
    1 Pimp = 8-13

Opinions = 33-17

with you on minesota ans washinton gl

Comment

GL pimp, just got back from the UM vs Va tech game...Damn Brock Berlin sucks

Comment

totally fucked on a couple of those games......New Orleans didn't score the last 6:24 of the game. All I needed was 14 points between NO & Detroit in 6 minutes and they choked. Utah managed a whopping 1 point in the last 4 minutes and lost the over by 4. They scored 3 points in the last 5:18. Unreal....oh well, if Minny can have a good 2nd half and hold on, it's still a winning day.

Comment

always looking forward to your write ups and bitch slaps u the man hoosier keep up the good work marty
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

T wolves bring it home in OT

Comment

Working...
            X