2004-05 NBA System Plays (December)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004-05 NBA System Plays (December)

I did this System here last year for the whole season. It held true to form and made us some nice cash going (34-21-1). I have done my homework and have them ready for this year. I usually post them 5 or 6 at a time so we don't get to far ahead of ourselves. I will date and number threads as the season goes on.

It's the East Coast West Coast Trend,System. Central and Mountain Time Zone teams are never a part of this System. You simply play against an Eastern Time Zone team in their First Home Game after a Western Time Zone Road trip. You do the same when a Western time Zone team goes to the Eastern Time Zone to play then comes home. You play against them in their first Home Game back from the trip. People have said that the biological clock takes a little time to catch up from the 3 hour difference and those trips are long, meaning when players get home they are busy catching up on business and things with the wife, girlfriend, kids, etc. Basketball takes a back seat for a few days. Teams usually come out very flat in their first home game after a cross country road trip. A team only needs to play at least one game in the opposite 3 hour time zone. It doesn't matter if they start or end the trip there as long as they traveled that far at some point in the road trip.

ALOT of dogs win outright in this System and a ML play is never a bad option either when available. I don't have the numbers but most will remeber ALOT of road dogs winning outright last season.

This System will have a total of 51 plays for the Season. How many other System's have every pick for the Season mapped out already? We do!

These are all the plays for December (Plays 11-19). Play the team listed beside each date.

This is how the system did in stages of 10 last year.

(8-2) first 10
    (3-7) second 10
    (6-3-1) third 10
    (7-3) fourth 10
    (6-4) fifth 10
    (4-2) final 6
    -----------------------
    (34-21-1)

The System is (7-7-1) so far this year.

Dec. 4th = Toronto WIN

Dec. 7th = Milwaukee PUSH

Dec. 14th = N.O. WIN

Dec. 15th = Denver WIN

Dec. 16th = Lakers WIN

Dec. 18th = Denver

Dec. 27th = Charlotte

Dec. 27th = Atlanta

Dec. 27th = Phil.

GOOD LUCK :D
    Last edited by wayne1218; 12-18-2004, 08:24 PM.

Thanks young man:D
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Thanks Wayne for what ya do . Been on them and will continue

Comment

Tonight......................

Dec. 7th = Milwaukee -3

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Good luck on your sysyem play, I liked it and i played it ...
          Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Comment

Lets bring this home Wayne ,,, Thanks:D :D

Comment

tighten it up

wayne, i have an idea,is there any way to tighten it up maybe get that 34-21 to 25-6. maybe add a parameter or two. something like this, coming home off a dog win, or a favored loss. you see what im saying,im not saying to back fit it the way big al would im saying to use fundamentally sound parameters that would put a team in either a motivated mood for that first game or a lackadasical mood. just an idea, bol gc.

Comment

Won tonight with NO....

bump

Comment

Denver tonight ...
                  BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

System Play #14

The System started out (3-7) in the 1st ten picks but it has rebounded to start the 2nd ten going (2-0-1) Last 3. Last year one stretch of 10 picks was a losing one and the other 5 were all winner's (as stated above). Hopefully this year has only one losing 10 game span and it is behind us!

Denver +4

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

another play in the bank:D

Comment

Dec. 16th = Lakers +7.5

Comment

Comment

:christmas

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Wayne You going to post January Games? Thanks! Noticed with the last 3 games they went 1-2. After I played em I noticed that the home teams were at home for a good amount of time with the family for the Hoildays. Wish I would of looked at that before I fired on them!!!!

Thanks Again for your time

BB

Comment

Working...
                              X