Sunday NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuck lazar
    I wouldn't bet this game for that much if I didn't like it. I see SD giving Pgh a game down the stretch. I haven't lost a game betting on or against Pgh all year. So I'm not betting with my heart. Last week I teased Pgh and the weeks before I took them when everyone else was giving their games of the years against them. I made alot of money this year with them, and will ride them untill I see something different. NE won today, so that will inspire this team even more. Pgh lost a few years back to NE and truely want that home field advantage in the playoffs.

This is my opinion and I'm not twisting anyone arm to play this game. If you are having a bad day and don't know who to take, then I suggest you not betting at all. There is alot of games coming in a few weeks-Bowl Season.

Chuck,

I had to call this out here buddy. We're NOT playing SD, we're playing Jax!!

Comment

RJ, I'm looking ahead when we win the division and play SD in the playoffs. They are the team in the NFC that nobody gives alot of credit to. They've been hiding under the radar all year. I think they are a very dangerous team that we should see down the stretch. I'm see D. (toast) Washington is playing DB tonight. Hines wil have a field day. Just like everyone did that played us last year. He should retire.

Comment

RJ, I'm looking ahead when we win the division and play SD in the playoffs. They are the team in the NFC that nobody gives alot of credit to. They've been hiding under the radar all year. I think they are a very dangerous team that we should see down the stretch. I'm see D. (toast) Washington is playing DB tonight. Hines wil have a field day. Just like everyone did that played us last year. He should retire.
        haha. sorry chuck.

jax has half of our old team. washington, fu, edwards....no wonder they suck!!! haha

Comment

The sad thing is they are the only ones making plays.

Comment

Adding 3rd QT
            Pgh/Jack over6.5 (5*)

Comment

What do you think about the 2nd half

jax -1/2
              o/u 17 1/2

Comment

Adding 3rd QT
                Pgh/Jack over6.5 (5*)

Chuck, do any of these teams score alot in 3rd quarter all season??

Comment

well, we need the kicker to make it so pitt gets the ball back and run it back for a td...thats our only chance

Comment

Sorry Doc, Bill Cowher settled for a field goal instead of going for TD. Steelers win, I see them going 15-1. Everyone can have their opinions, but they find ways to win. Case closed. The AFC should go thru Pgh this year. Just wait untill Buress and Bell comes back in a week or two. Look out. Big Ben is a true NFL star.
                    Today-NFL-7-4 +15units

Comment

Working...
                    X