Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii/St.Louis cbb

Hawaii +8

Call me a sucker but I can't resist this line. St. Louis hasn't shown much of anything so far this year. Hawaii seems to understand the team concept and how to play like a team on the floor. However, it is always dangerous to bet on a Hawaii team making the trip to the mainland. Follow at your own risk, as I am not a proven money-making machine GL
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

I agree, I don't know if Hawaii is going to win the game but should keep it close. Good Luck

Comment

played Hawaii +8 HOOPS

GL to us on this one. line went from 6 to 8

Comment

Adding

My beloved Minnesota Timberwolves -2

This team is picking up some steam right now. I am a little concerned that they won a tough game last night at phoenix, but you can't underestimate the intensity of Kevin Garnett. I think Minnesota will continue its win streak, and add to that fact that they have owned the clippers over the last few years, I will take a shot with them. Plus hoosier daddy, an excellent nba capper, is on the twolves as well :D GL if you play it.

Comment

2-0, it may have taken OT, but I'll take 2-0 any day of the week :D Good luck to everyone sunday in the national fixed league........be careful........

Comment

congrats!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X