Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st post directed at Shorty, Wayne and RJeremy... give it a read guys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st post directed at Shorty, Wayne and RJeremy... give it a read guys!!!

Well I have been watching quietly on this site for over a year now with some bad days and some good days. Just like to say to my favorites Shorty, Wayne, and RJeremy thanks you very much for your input as you do way wore work on games the I can even attemt to do. You 3 are the only people on here i base my picks on, disagreeing with you guys once in a while but sometimes going against my gut and taking your picks anyway. Your time put into this site is greatly appreciated by so many people that don't post I figured it was time for me to pay my dues and say thanks!!! Not to disprespect any of the other cappers I just have followed these 3 and plan to stick with them. I also see alot of good plays by 10 dime bri and will be reading all of his input as well. Again guys thank you very much you have won me games I would never even think of playing and I'll try my best to stick with you guys through the good and bad streaks. Shorty your start this season was a little slow but I remember last year when you would go 5-5 certain days and you will most definitly pick it up and I'll be there when you do!!! You guys are the best and you do it for free to help guys like me. Rambling now so I'll end it with a final request....RJeremy and wayne I'd love your input on this Auburn/Tenn game if you don't mind

Thanks again all,
    Sparker

Sparker

First of all, let me say thank you! It's great to know that what we do everyday can help some people out. I know how much time I put into this everyday and I'm sure all of these other great cappers on here do the same.

I was the same as you, I used to be a lurker about 2 years ago on a different site, and read about this site and was told to watch Shorty, Tony Vegas, and GoldVike.......so I did and finally decided enough lurking, time to start posting my plays. Since then I've helped some people out and learned alot from these guys on here.

Glad we can help out and make you some $$$. I know there's alot of others out there that are probably the same, and all I can say is there's nothing to be afraid about, please sign up as we'd love to see your posts.

THE MORE PEOPLE THAT SIGN UP HERE, THE MERRIER!!!!

.....ok, now onto your game you ask about. I took Auburn for $200, I first thought that Tennesse would keep it close, and part of me still does......but I know that Auburn still has something to prove to everybody and I think they'll come out firing. So, I took Auburn small.

GL with your plays, and WELCOME TO THE BEST FORUM ON THE WEB!!!!

Comment

wow a RJeremy reply directed towards me lol cool thanks man Ill be replying to the posts more often and you'll hear from me. Thanks again all of you!!!!! I'm with alot of your picks today RJ thanks for Toledo the other night and NC greensborough last night!!

Shorty... Huge card today I'll be with ya today bud!!!

Wayne... Taking 3 of your 4 today!!!

GL to all :D :D :D

Comment

sparker, thanks & Welcome to the Forum!

My take on this game is i lean toward Auburn. Rick Clausen should really struggle today IMO. Auburn is 4th overall on defense (18th against the pass and 10th against the run). If Auburn puts 7 or 8 in the box to stop the run (which they do very well) then Clausen will be forced to win or cover with his arm and that's scary. Tenn. has injuries everywhere too and if Auburn gets running with Brown and Williams it could be a long day for them. The Vols are ranked 93rd nationally in passing yards allowed and Auburn might try to exploit that if Tenn. puts 7 or 8 in the box to stop the run. I think Auburn is clearly the better team here and the game is not in Tenn. which means the Vols don't even have that working for them. It's alot of points so i teased Auburn but the only way i see the Vols staying within 14 is if they can win the turnover battle!

GL Brother!

Comment

spark,

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you decided to post and view my selections. This site is great and I'm glad to be a small part of it. Best of luck with your plays in the future. Hope we all cash today.

Thanks

Bryan
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

wow Wayne, RJeremy, 10 dime bri thanks to all of you!! Just need Shortys post to make my day win or lose lol. Thanks for the info on Auburn game guys

Comment

Welcome sparker .. Great first post ... keep up the good work and good luck ... If you need anything just ask, someone on this great forum will help you ...

Comment

Working...
              X