Michigan St./Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan St./Hawaii

I manage a retail store in Waikiki and the Michigan St. team is staying in the Hyatt across the street from my store. I believe they are here to party, party, party. Hypnotic and Southern Comfort flying of the shelf. I asked them how they felt about being here and they feel like it will be a cake walk. Most of them say that Northwestern was shit anyways. Buyer beware. Hawaii just might win outright with the attitude they have right now.

very good info cash
    If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

Comment

By the way that fucking hypontic will make you feel like ass in the morning.
      If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

Comment

thank you for the info!!
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Hawaii/Mich. St.

At least the Mich St. players are honest about Northwestern. they do suck, and even if they suck they almost beat Hawaii. On the flip side I have heard accounts of Hawaii players thinking they have this game won because of the fact the Mich. St. players are here for a vacation. Personally this is how I see the game going......Hawaii will take a lead in the first half and once Mich. St. realized they are in a dogfight they will turn it on. Probably sounds stupid but I'm betting hawaii at the half, and Spartans at the game. Good luck to all

aloha \000/

Comment

LMAO have you ever been to michigan? That is all they do is Party and Play football!!!! This is nothing new MSU rolls today!!!!

Comment

Hope everyone was on the right side of the game. Looks like the alcohol took its toll in the 2nd half. The officials look like they got paid off also, how many flags can one team have!:confused:

Comment

LOL nice work this one was like stealing...i almost feel bad for the public , the penalties something was rotten in the State of Hawaii :D

Comment

refs?

Wow, that was definitley a sketchy game, refs were definitley making some terrible calls. Did you see that penalty the threw on the MSU kickoff return for a TD? wow...definitley seemed rigged to me.
                  "If you don't risk anything you risk even more."
                  -Erica Jong

Comment

Mahalo for the help!

Comment

thank you asians thanks to this site i had the side and the over in a parlay, saved my skinny white today.... ok I confess I am the one who paid off the refs $$$$$ I needed this one bad!!! thanks too to Timmy "Cheech and" Chang- helluva 2nd half, 2nd effort on that last TD!
                      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Donavon
                        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
                        X