Kris Bensen wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris Bensen wife

Apparently, Kris Bensen's hot wife was on the howard stern show and said if Kris ever cheated on her, she would have sex with the whole Mets Team. Players, managers, pitching coaches and all. If i were his teammates they should be pouring shots down his throat in the clubhouse, pitchers mound or wherever. I would tell him that i would never tell his wife if he did anything with another chick, but then go behind his back and tell his wife.. Every guy wants to be with THAT!!!!

I couldn't agree more. Come on Mets can I play on your team
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I'll be the Batboy, i dont even care. I'm moving to Flushing NY..OUT!!

Comment

is she hot 4 real????
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
          I'll be the Batboy, i dont even care. I'm moving to Flushing NY..OUT!!
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
            is she hot 4 real????

Yeah, she's smoking bro!!

Comment

i live on the west coast ill try to catch it......
              jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                is she hot 4 real????
                O yea she's a model
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

She was a teenage stripper

Comment

Her name is anna benson. She was in penthouse I believe. Go to her website her name .net. She is smokin. I tried to copy and paste a pic but couldn't get it to work. Why would that be?

Comment

here she is.

http://www.annabenson.net/flash6.jpg
                      Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Last edited by Sportsrmylife; 12-03-2004, 01:25 AM.

Comment

here is anther site with her pics

http://gorillamask.net/benson.shtml
                          Last edited by Sportsrmylife; 12-03-2004, 01:27 AM.

Comment

cant post those pics for some reason or another
                            Last edited by Sportsrmylife; 12-03-2004, 01:28 AM.

Comment

here is some of the howard stern interview

December 1, 2004 -- ANNA Benson, the former model and stripper who is married to Mets pitcher Kris Benson, vowed yesterday that if she ever catches her husband cheating, she'll have sex with all his teammates.
                              The buxom brunette, proclaimed "Baseball's Hottest Wife" by FHM magazine, said on Howard Stern's nationally syndicated radio show:

"I told him [Kris] — because that's the biggest thing in athletics, they cheat all the time — I told him, cheat on me all you want. If you get caught, I'm going to s- - -w everybody on your entire team — coaches, trainers, players. I would do everybody on his whole team."

"Mike Piazza just did a back flip," Stern said, egging her on. "Even the coaches? What about, like, the bat boys?"

"Everybody would get a turn," Anna pledged. "If my husband cheated on me and embarrassed me like that, I will embarrass him more than he could ever imagine."

Even Robin Quivers got in on it: "What about groundskeepers?"

"If I'm lining them up," Anna said, "I'll [also] circle into other teams. Whatever team he's playing, I will s- - -w all them too."

Stern asked: "What if your husband, the great pitcher, comes to you and says, 'Honey, I need two women at the same time. I need you to do that for me?' "

Anna replied, "You know, if that's what he came to me and said that he needed, then that's what he would get, because he is my entire universe. I adore my husband. He's a saint . . . he took me out of hell" — a reference to her years on her own.

She added that she and Benson are so into each other, they've had sex in many of the stadiums where he's pitched, including PNC Park and Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh.

"We're very busy because we have three children," she said. "You know what, whenever we get the time to do it, we do it. If it happens to be there, that's where we do it.

"I take total care of him," Anna continued, taking credit for the negotiations for Benson's most recent contract that guarantees him $22.5 million over three years, with an option for 2008 that would push the total package to $29.5 million.

"I helped with negotiations . . . I went back and forth a lot with that. He didn't even have anything to do with that. I did that deal . . . I laid out a lot of the terms."

Comment

Working...
                              X