Friday 12/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 12/3

1-0 yesterday with a nice winner on Chattanooga and that was also my first posted play here so 1-0 on the season. Small card again(I only handicap college hoops and MLB) but I do have 1 play.

SW Missouri St -18
    The Bears host the Price Cutter Classic Dec. 3-4 at Hammons, meeting Youngstown State tonight. Big number to lay here but I see a 25-30 point blowout here. The Bears come into this game 2-1 but have played a solid schedule with road games at Detroit(L) and N. Illinois (W) and a impressive 25 point home win vs Texas-Pan American who is probably the best D1 Independent in the country this year although Corpus-Christi might have something to say about that. We all know the Bears finished last year strong making it to the MVC championship game before falling to N. Iowa and with nine lettermen returning(including 3 starters) from that team the Bears are ready to improve on last years run. Anthony Shavies and Blake Ahearn are two of the team's three returning starters and will give SMS one of the top backcourts in the league. SMS is solid in all areas and will score a boat load of points against the defenseless Penguins and will counter on the defensive side with continuous pressure that will just overpower the Penguins.
    Not much to say about the Penguins other then they will battle Cleveland St for the cellar of the Horizon conference. The Penguins best player is Khari McQueen who is a 300 pounder that will be ran off the floor tonight by the constant pressure the Bears will bring at him.
Working...
X