St. Peters (-10)

2* St Peters (-14) (bought 0.5 pt)

1* UT Chatt. (+9) (Bought 0.5 pt)

1* Miss. St. (-17.5)

GL nuke on your plays tonight

Comment

Nuke,

Good Luck with your plays tonight.

Just a quick bit of advice. Buying the hook is a waste of money, 999 times out of 1000 it does not come in handy. Also, if you ask any seasoned sports gambler, teasers and parlays are the worst bet in sports. Just trying to help a little.

GL BUDDY!!!

Comment

Thanks for the advice.......thats why I'm here. I just want to get better and the more advice I can get the better off I'll be. That's what this site is supposed to be about isn't it? Everyone helping everyone. Didn't know that about buying the hook.......Thanks RJ. Hopefully It won't bite me in the butt tonight and they'll cover easily. If not, I learned something. I usually don't bet a whole lot of teasers because I know that they are sucker bets, but every once in a while I'll be a sucker and take one.....lol...Thanks guys........................nuke

Comment

I joined this site right after college football season started and posted a few times with some real stinker picks and since haven't posted but just a few times. However, after reading shorty3830's thread about newbies not posting and how that they should even thought they may or may not be winners, I've decided to try and post a little more frequently no matter how good or how bad my plays may be. I look forward to any and all replies. Hopefully, most will be positive and that I'm able to post a few winners on here for everyone to benefit from(that has yet to be seen...lol). Good luck to all and lets all get a piece of the Bookie daily!!!
          This is a great forum, I come here daily and read a lot of the threads and I really get a lot out of it. Thanks to all the regulars who not only post their plays daily, but take the time to answer questions by newbie posters like myself. You guys really make this forum. Thanks again..................nuke

Comment

Best of luck tonight Nuke

i like the card Like Rj said teaser's are bad

the NFL can be good but be wary of them i tease a few but never..never...never in the Hoops or college foots..if you win you are really lucky

Good luck tonight Buddy$$$$$$
            Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Nuke,

You see how those games ended up last night? That's what I'm talking about. You didn't need the .5 point for any of the games, and the tease lost because of Miss. St. If you would've taken them each seperately, you would've had a push on the 2.

Again, just trying to help you out.

Comment

nuke,

good job on your plays, glad you played St.Pete's. I was on them as well. I concure with the above cappers about parleys/teasers. I do play them once in awhile for small $$'s only. My bigger wagers are actual point spread bets. Hope you have a good day and BOL in the future.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                X