Thursday Play$$$!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Play$$$!!!!

Showed about a 10 unit profit last night with some late games. Had some really bad beats though. Utah losing by 10 in OT and Witchita St. winning by 10 and the line was 11. They were up 10 at the half. Oh well, onto today boys.

Wanted to get this posted early, I think the line will keep moving all day.

I will post more later today!!!!

NCAA Football:

TOLEDO +2 (5*****) WINNER!!!

NBA: (2 small plays. Very small, not a big board tonight)

Houston +7.5 (2**) WINNER!!!

Cleveland under 187 (2**) WINNER!!!

NCAA Hoops:

Miss. St. -17.5 (3***) Loser

Deleware +13 (3***) WINNER!!!
    Last edited by RJeremy; 12-03-2004, 11:20 AM.

Good Luck today RJ! Keep up the great work man!

Comment

GL today my friend, I dont know if I'm playing anything today, nothing stands out too me and foots have been killing me lately so I'm leaning towards waiting til tomorrow for hoops.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

it appears as though this may be a pick by gametime. any thoughts on the over/under RJ

Comment

Originally posted by ScareByte
          it appears as though this may be a pick by gametime. any thoughts on the over/under RJ
          Not too sure. As everyone knows these games are always HIGH scoring. I won't be touching it, but if I had to, I would probably take the over. I'm not touching it though.

Comment

GL today Bud
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Hey RJ, do you post all of your plays before the game or do you add later?

GL today. :D

Comment

Originally posted by gbc
                Hey RJ, do you post all of your plays before the game or do you add later?

GL today. :D

Not sure I understand this question? I post in the mornings, but I usually add games on later in the afternoon, and sometimes at night. Also if there is a halftime line I like, I'll add that on too.

Does this answer your question??

Comment

GL RJ

I watch for you the best I can. and really appreciate your input

Comment

yea, thanks that answers my question. I was just wondering because I'm always checking the board and plays after I make mine and noticed in the morning you usually have more games added. I was just wondering if they were pre-posted plays or ones you played and posted later. I usually don't check the board after 6:00 or 7:00 pm. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by gbc
                      yea, thanks that answers my question. I was just wondering because I'm always checking the board and plays after I make mine and noticed in the morning you usually have more games added. I was just wondering if they were pre-posted plays or ones you played and posted later. I usually don't check the board after 6:00 or 7:00 pm. Keep up the good work.

GBC,

Yea, I added the 2nd half plays when it gets to be the 2nd half. I also took the 10:00 NBA games. One reason is I like to see the late line movements, if any.........also, there's alot of 2nd Half plays that are SO easy it's rediculous.

We should start a 2nd Half Thread every night, so people can go straight there and see what we all have on tap.

Comment

if i play the miami/toledo game tonite, i am leaning towards toledo plus whatever the line is (even pick). the one misgiving i have is how toledo got worked against bowling green in the first half last week. i know they came back and smoked em in the 2nd half but what happened in the first half? i didn't get to see that game. any input would help.

Comment

GBC,

Yea, I added the 2nd half plays when it gets to be the 2nd half. I also took the 10:00 NBA games. One reason is I like to see the late line movements, if any.........also, there's alot of 2nd Half plays that are SO easy it's rediculous.

We should start a 2nd Half Thread every night, so people can go straight there and see what we all have on tap.
                          Makes sense, I've never really had any luck with 2nd half bets and rarely do them, one problem probably is that I rarely watch the games. Do you, or is it mostly line movements and systems based on the before game spread and total? You do well with them, and I've seen a few systems that seem to work really well as well.

Comment

GBC,

I gave out that NBA 2nd half system about a month ago, and it's been pretty hot. I usually don't see most of the games, I just go by the halftime score.

EX. If a team I liked to win is at home and the line moved in their favor all day and it was -7 for example, and they are down 6 at the half, and the 2nd half line comes out and it is -7 again. I will usually bang it pretty hard. All they have to do it win and you're buying yourself 7 pts on the game.

That's just for the side, the over unders I typed up before, it shouldn't be hard to find. I take a decent amount of o/u a night and do great with them.

Comment

GL RJ!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X