TBAY -1 1/2 OVER atlanta
    ST LOUIS - 10 1/2 over san fran
    green bay + 6 1/2 over PHILLY
    JACKSONVILLE + 3 1/2 over pitt
    SEATTLE - 7 1/2 OVER dallas cow girls

Tie breaker Monday nite total 36 points
    Home team in Caps
    YTD IN CONTEST 35 WINS AND 25 LOSES 58 % or so
    They put a hook in every game to avoid pushes.
    There are some who are at over 70% in this contest, wish I had there plays.

Good Luck with your NFL plays this weekend.

p.s. I ride, but not the same as you and your friends. I have a 2004 Suzuki GSX R600. Just got it back in April and I LOVE it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
      Good Luck with your NFL plays this weekend.

p.s. I ride, but not the same as you and your friends. I have a 2004 Suzuki GSX R600. Just got it back in April and I LOVE it.

Good for you bro. Love to ride and will ride with anybody no matter what they ride. get on about 16.000 miles ayear. Not bad for being in Wisconsin

Thanks

Comment

Good Luck.

The only thing I disagree with are

JACKSONVILLE + 3 1/2 over pitt

Steelers have been playing ugly on offense , but they will win by more than 4 points. Jaguar's offense isn't exactly 'explosive' either. Steelers covered against the Bengals (by 1 point @ -4), but in their game against the Redskins they only failed to cover by -.5 to -1.

Does the Hawk defense still feel like playing? They sure as hell were asleep last week against the Bills (McGahee 4 rushing TDs). They lend towards being Pretenders as each week progresses.
        NBA: 16-12-3
        NCAAB: 2-7
        3 Team Teaser (8 BB/10 FB): 1-0

Comment

Prae

we all know how Pitt covered that game against Cinncy, which was fortunate for the Pitt bettors and not for us Bengal boys. LOL. i AM big on picking home team dog getting 3 points to pickum. Now that line is 3 1/2 in my contest for they don.t want any pushes. The real line is 3. As I say I play all home dogs on that critera. I don't have directly in front of me the exact %, but Recalection this hits about 70%. Don't quote me on this to be totally exact. I do alot of gut feeling in the NFL. AS WE all know the spread in the NFL REALLY only comes into play between 8 and 12 % of the time with all spreads no matter what. At the beginning of the week I look at the match ups and try to pick the winner of the game not knowing what the spread even is. I circle that team and bet it regardless of the spread. I have done this for years and have always hit right around 56 to 62 %. I do not let the spread influence me. This all might sound hokie to you, but it works for me. Right now just picking the winner I am 115 wins and 62 loses which is 65%. Against the spread I am at 57% on all games this year. I will keep a better documentation of this so I can put up the facts better. I am a firm believer in the NFL if you can pick the winner of the game the spread has no bearing as long as you can pick 65 plus % winners you will do fine.

Seattle is a wierd team. Maybe one of the tuffest teams to get a handle on. Them and Arizona, for me any way.
          Again this is what works for me and only use a few trends of my own to make my decsions on who I pick. Now this is only in the NFL DO I DO THIS with this mind set.
          Good luck on your picks and I personally think this is a tuff week.
          Last edited by leadhand; 12-04-2004, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Re: Nfl Contest Week 13

Originally posted by leadhand
            leadhand Contest Picks for week 13 NFL

THESE ARE THE LINES THEY USE

TBAY -1 1/2 OVER atlanta winner
            ST LOUIS - 10 1/2 over san fran loser
            green bay + 6 1/2 over PHILLY loser
            JACKSONVILLE + 3 1/2 over pitt winner

Tie breaker Monday nite total 36 points
            Home team in Caps
            YTD IN CONTEST 35 WINS AND 25 LOSES 58 % or so
            They put a hook in every game to avoid pushes.
            There are some who are at over 70% in this contest, wish I had there plays.
            In this contest you can choose the 5 you want from the entire schedule of that week.

INSTEAD of redoing I will just bump it.
            Rate on a 1 to 5 unit basis. Units have nothing to do with the contest, just opinion on my value. THe contest is just based on winners against thier spread and ya have to pick 5 plays a week.
            TBAY 3UNITS plus 3
            St L 4UNITS minus 4
            GBAY 3UNITS minus 3
            JAC 5UNITS plus 5
            SEA 4UNITS
            Last edited by leadhand; 12-05-2004, 11:51 PM.

Comment

adding to above
              2 units on each
              jets -7 +2

ravens -6- -2
              lions -6 +2
              vikings -7 -2
              raiders +1 -2
              Redskins -2- +2
              Bronco's +3 push

Miami from lower post minus 1 unit

100.00 per unit minus $170.00
              Last edited by leadhand; 12-05-2004, 11:58 PM.

Comment

adding

Miami + 3- 1 unit

Comment

Working...
                X