Browns/Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns/Patriots

I have seen the line as of now at -8 at some places and as high as -9.5, but w/ either one do the Brownies really have a chance to cover against the defendin world champs and a top 3 team in the league??....I am a die hard Browns fan and have season tics and they have a 3-3 record at home but won first 3 and lost last 3 w/ 2 losses to Philly (OT) and Jets by 3 pts. each game w/ Steelers bein only blowout loss at home....butch davis just quit which some might say will pump up the players cuz they didnt like davis much and like robiskie but they are also gonna start a third string rookie luke mccown....they just gave up 58 to the bengals.....it makes it hard for me to bet against my fav team especially when i will be at the game but i think they will get beat by about 3 tds, although i prolly am thinkin the way most bettors will and services which means the browns will lose but only by 3 cuz vegas seems to win when everyone pounds one side but i really dont see browns able to keep it close let alone score....what u guys think??

I agree. That game was just pulled off my site, but when it comes back up, I'm betting the farm, there's no way New England loses that game, and I can't see the Browns covering with Mccown.

Comment

Working...
    X