NCAA Football Game of the Year - 12/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Game of the Year - 12/4

Its time. I have not been as hot as I would like to be the last few weeks, but hopefully this will be a nice start going into the bowl season. Please remember to bet with your head and not over it. Only bet what you can afford to lose.

10 STAR: OKLAHOMA (-21)(-$120) OVER Colorado

(Played at Millennium on 12/1 @ 9:15am)

This years Big 12 Title game is a total mismatch. I do not see Colorado having any success on either side of the ball against the Sooners. Colorado has the 93rd ranked defense in division one this season and they are facing the Oklahoma offense that is #8 in the nation. The Sooners are by far the best offensive team that the Buffs have faced this year, the only other team that would compare would be the Longhorns, and Texas beat them to the tune of 31-7 at Colorado. In that game the Longhorns out rushed the Buffs by 323 yards, so you can expect Peterson to have a huge game and pad his Heisman stats. That will also open up the passing game for Jason White, as he also looks to gain support for his second straight Heisman trophy. The balance of the Sooner offense will just be too much for Colorado to deal with, the only way Oklahoma will be stopped on offense is if they stop themselves with turnovers, which I don't see happening, as Oklahoma is 6th in the nation in turnovers lost, only turning the ball over ten times all season. On the other side of the ball, Colorado is only 78th in the nation in total offense and they will struggle to get anything going against the #16 ranked Sooner defense. The Buffs have played against two teams that have a defense ranked in the top 25 (Missouri and Texas) and in those games Colorado only managed to score a combined 16 points. I look for the Sooners to jump on Colorado and put them away early. They remember what happened in last years Big 12 Championship game, and they will take care of business here against an over matched Colorado team. Stoops will be looking for a big win to impress voters and hold off Auburn in the polls, and they will also be looking to impress Heisman voters with big games from Peterson and White. Look for the Sooners to roll here!
    Good luck,
    John

Good Luck as always with this play John....

Comment

Looks good to me EZ...also the Sooners will come out strong after last years Big 12 Championship lose.

GL

Comment

Good luck! Will be on that play as well.
        2010: 23-12 +37.8
        2011: 4-0 + 20
        09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

like the writeup EZ and like the game also... i'm on it

Comment

GL on your game John!!!

Comment

GL on your play John, I'm done with all football until bowls start.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

EZ

Good Luck man! Glad to see a goy on my Sooners from a great capper! Best of Luck with your plays!:D :D

Comment

Good luck, John. I'll probably be all over the Sooners as underdogs in the Orange Bowl if that one materializes. Wish I were making the trip to Arrowhead this year instead of my trip last year for that K-State debacle. Should be a different story in Kansas City this Saturday.

Comment

GL JOHN ON THE GOY
                    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Good luck,EZ! Hope OK "blows their doors"!:cool:

Comment

These are my other two play for Saturday....

3 STAR: ARMY (+13) OVER Navy

2 STAR: MIAMI (-7) OVER Virginia Tech
                        Good luck,
                        John

Comment

EZ
                          Just wanted to say good luck on the play. Out of respect I layed off. I am the kiss of death, but will keep plugging away. Game just started your a class act. GL

At this point if I had to pay 5 cents to take a shit I would have to Throw up
                          Remember the three R's:
                          Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

POund this EZ...lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                            jordanrules..................

Comment

Congratulations on your GOY

Comment

Working...
                              X