• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams r u kidding

fumble for a touchdown what the fuck
    If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

rams

do u think they have achance 14-3 i took the fucked up rams ANOTHER FAVORITE WIN. $$$ should be on pack. i dont get it!!! must of got enough on the over
    jjoneill

Comment

Don't worry, typical Packers. Will get conservative with lead.
      Green Bay 28-24 final.

Comment

I agree deano, us rams backers still have a decent chance. That last drive before the half was big.
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

MIDDLE

Got the Pack -7..Agree with last two...taking 1/2 unit on STL +1/2 (-120) 2nd half

Comment

St. Louis is dominating the 2nd half. Need to stop turning the ball over.

Comment

Dam I hope your right I got my head kicked in on the dogs past 2 weeks almost ready give up on them fiqure vegas magic kick in some time and refs give vegas one , but sure as hell hasnt happen past two weeks in pros. Almost as if they were on public side last two weeks . Maybe vegas hasnt paid piper lately. Rams missing fields goal and arm tackling everybody. My bank roll looks likes a pregant waiter at hooters tips.
              If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

Comment

10 team parlay

Originally posted by Deano
                St. Louis is dominating the 2nd half. Need to stop turning the ball over.
                now 2-0 tonight hornets cover

Comment

They cannot stop davenport..are you kidding me? Need a freaken 3 and out for god sake. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
                  NFL Kruise
                  2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

I didn't undestand why the Rams punted being down two scores on the Packer side of the field anyway.

Comment

Wow, i guess all the touts were right on with this one..St Louis sucks!!

Comment

FUCK THE RAMS AND THE UNDER. HOW THE HELL DID THAT UNDER 51 GO DOWN? 2 MINUTES LEFT WITH 4TH & 1 AND THAT STROKE BREAKS OFF A 40 YARD TD! MAN IF HE JUST GETS THE FIRST DOWN AT LEAST THE BLEEDING STOPS. OH WELL I'VE WON THAT WAY BEFORE ALSO.

Comment

Working...
                        X