Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *****huge******

NEVADA +24

LOOK FOR NEVADA TO GET OFF TO A GOOD START AND COVER EASILY! G.L.

Punisher

Do you have any reasons of logic behinf this? Thanks just wonder what you know? GL hc

Comment

I like that play

Boise has had trouble on the road this year. Only thing of concern is Hawkins might try to run up the score to crack the BCS top six.

Comment

HAZ

NEVADA HAS THE 2ND BEST OFFENSE IN THE WAC BEHIND BOISE.
        5-0 AT HOME.
        AND LOOK AT THE TEAMS THEY HAVE BOTH PLAYED:

SJST 24 NEV 42 SJST 49 BOISE 56
        TULSA 48 NEV 54 TULSA 42 BOISE 45

NEVADA PLAYED BOTH OF THESE TEAMS AT HOME AND BOISE PLAYED THEM BOTH.....................24 IS WAY TOO MANY!

LETS JUST SAY THIS, NEVADA MATCHES UP REAL NICE OFFENSIVELY AGAINST BOISE. :D

NEVADA WANTS TO SHOCK THE WORLD ON NATIONAL TV.........
        AND YOU NEVER KNOW, THEY JUST MIGHT!

Comment

I would bet the over if you are betting on Nevada just in case Boise hangs 60 on them.

Comment

Nevada and San Jose St.

These two teams will not only fail to cover, they won't even come close. In addition, these two programs should be forced to join Division 1-AA along with several other dogshit Div. 1 programs. It is ludicrous that we have to continue enduring hideous teams like these pretend to compete at the Division 1-A level.

Comment

ADD N.D.

Comment

NEVADA COULDN'T COVER A PILE OF SHI-! THEY LOOK LIKE MISSISSIPPI STATE, THEY SUCK!!!!!
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

we could get 11 guys off of this site and give Boise State a better game!!!

Comment

FUKIN' DIRT!

Comment

losers

nevada suks and so does n.d.

Comment

PUNISHER I HOPE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SELL YOUR OUT-HOUSE, I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE LOST YOUR ASS ON NEVADA, GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME.
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

TOUGH ONE TO TAKE LASTNIGHT FELLAS. JEFF ROWE JUST PLAYED HORRIBLE. HE THREW A PICK TO THE HOUSE AND JUST DIDN'T MOVE THE BALL AGAINST A WEAK BOISE SECONDARY. I KNEW IT WOULD BE HIGH SCORING, BUT 21 POINTS BY NEVADA IS JUST FUCKING PATHETIC! SORRY BOYS......ONE OF THOSE GAMES I GUESS?????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Comment

Working...
                          X