• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayne root bets

tv show
    wayne root best bet - az nfl
    other players best bets - tampa bay / minn all nfl

does any have wayne roots service picks?

Re: wayne root bets

Originally posted by mr pickum
    tv show
    wayne root best bet - az nfl
    other players best bets - tampa bay / minn all nfl

does any have wayne roots service picks?
    STOP POSTING SERVICE PLAYS IN THEIR OWN THREAD!!!

I'M REALLY SICK OF MOVING 20 OF THESE EACH WEEKEND DAY. REPLY TO THE SERVICE THREAD WITH THEM! :angryfire

Comment

Service plays go in the service area and your picks go here.
      Wayne I see you beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck lazar
        Service plays go in the service area and your picks go here.
        Wayne I see you beat me to it.
        new sorry will try to get better with this service just learning how to use it tys for ur help

Comment

Re: Re: wayne root bets

Originally posted by wayne1218
          STOP POSTING SERVICE PLAYS IN THEIR OWN THREAD!!!

I'M REALLY SICK OF MOVING 20 OF THESE EACH WEEKEND DAY. REPLY TO THE SERVICE THREAD WITH THEM! :angryfire
          You know, I have been here a little while,but definitely still a rookie. Just so you know, there is no way to know everything when you first join -- I am still learning too. So maybe there is a place to read up on all the protocol here and I don't know about it, but all this bitching at us rookies doesn't do any good if there is no positive feedback or proper "training"
          Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Comment

Well when you see a "Service Play's" thread and everyone is putting the picks there it should be a BIG clue.

Comment

No problem guys

I hear ya about not knowing everything at first when you join. Not that Wayne needs anybody to apologize for him, but let me just explain that Wayne ends up having to quash about ten or twenty of these every Sat and Sun when people who should know better just keep asking for service plays in a thread other than "Service Plays".

You're right in that you may not know at first that it's an exclusive thing. So it's a mistake that sometimes happens with rookies. Just understand that we have to get the word out quickly when this sort of thing happens.

Good luck and welcome to BC....it's the best.
              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X