Friday's Bitch Slaps - 2 5 Pimps!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Bitch Slaps - 2 5 Pimps!!

Well, the SA/Dallas over failed to come through when the teams combined for 33 points in the 4th. The Mavs made a whopping 2 FGs in the last 11:48 of the quarter, and SA wasn't much better.

BIG card for tonight as I see a lot of value in some lines tonight.

Phoenix -11' I've used the Suns in a few different 5 s this year, and I think this is another good spot. I believe one of those was when they were -6 at New Orleans. Phoenix is going to score, that's a given. I just don't see how New Orleans is going to keep up with them. Phoenix by 20+ tonight.

LA Clippers +1 Here's one of those plays that don't make sense to me. The Clips have a very solid team, Golden State doesn't. I know LA is playing back-to-back, but this early in the season, I don't think it's a big deal as I've hit several other 5 plays on teams playing back to back. Clips won earlier this year at GS by 8, and now they have their starting center back. Kaman's not great, but it adds more depth to their bench. LA is too athletic for the Warriors.

Orlando -5 The Hawks are a terrible team, and although Orlando's has had a few hiccups, this is a team that has some very quality wins: Dallas, Lakers, Utah to name a few. I like Orlando by double digits tonight.

Cleveland +3 The Celtics are a historically bad home favorite. Now you have an 8-3 team (Cavs) against a 3-7 Boston team getting points? I'll gladly take the points in this one.

Charlotte +5' I think this is the night that all the minutes Pacers have been playing catches up with them. Charlotte looked good in their last 2 games and have a great chance of winning this outright.

Miami -2 The Heat have not been good against the spread, and if McDyess were healthy, I'd probably take the Pistons. Wade might be neutralized as the Pistons can run several looks at him, Billups, Rip, possibly even Tayshaun. But Big Daddy should have a field day inside.

Minnesota -5' I think Hubie's resigning has the Grizzlies unfocused tonight.

Opinions - San Antonio -4', Orlando/Atlanta UNDER 188, Miami/Detroit UNDER 187'

5 Pimp = 11-1
    4 Pimp = 9-12
    3 Pimp = 11-14
    2 Pimp = 17-11
    1 Pimp = 6-9

Opinions = 20-12
    Last edited by Hoosier Daddy; 11-26-2004, 06:40 PM.

Love your plays tonight..........especially the Clippers and Orlando. You do a great job with picks in the NBA.......keep up the great work.
    It's f**kin' cold and there's lots of snow--this sucks!

Comment

ouch

who just bitchslapped me?? GL hoosier

Comment

Jesus......flip on the Cavs/Celtics game after watching a movie with the family, and the Cavs are up 75-67 with a few minutes left. I'm thinking, great, looks pretty good for now.

I now sit here as the 3rd Q buzzer goes off after watching the Celtics go on a 14-0 run to close the half and up by 6. Guess it's time to turn the game off again............

Comment

almost comical

this is funny......after the last post about the Celtics going off after turning the game on, I flipped over to the Orlando (who I have -5) and Atlanta game. The Magic were up 88-77, then Atlanta goes on an 11-2 run to close it to 4.

That's it, I'm done watching games tonight.......jinxing myself.

Good luck to everyone else tonight.

Comment

4-2 and needing the Clips to hang on for my other 5 after Phoenix struggled more than I thought they would. Losing Nash was a killer for them. Could have easily won the Miami game as well if Rip doesn't hit that shot. Oh well, I'll be very happy with 5-2 on the night, surprisingly, my "opinion" plays have been very good, 2-1 on the night and 22-13 on the year.

Already a couple strong plays tomorrow. G'night all.

Comment

hoosier, any 5 slaps for sat

Comment

Working...
              X