X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend CFB

College YTD: a sucky 30-32 -9.85 units

1* Arkansas +4
    Arkansas has overachieved all year with only 4 of 22 returning starters and can become bowl eligible at 6-5 with a win today. LSU, on the other hand, has underperformed expectations despite winning its last five in a row. Arkansas QB Jones, by far the best player on his team, will play despite injury. LSU barely won LW in home finale against iffy Mississippi. Arkansas has more motivation here.

1* Iowa State -4 1/2
    Missouri is a mess. I had a double play on them last week as they faced a deflated Kansas team and had a chance to win the rotten Big 12 North. Missouri fell flat on its face and was killed. If they couldn't get up for that one at home, what will they do here? Iowa State, on the other hand, likely locks up Big 12 North win a win and is on the improve.

1* Oklahoma State/Texas Tech OVER 67 1/2
    Almost made this a double play. Ok State has been held below 30 points only once this year and TTech's weak defense won't do it here. Tech's offense isn't as potent as in the last few years but they've still averaged 38 the last five weeks. Ok State has a great running game and Tech can't stop the run. Tech passes all the time and Ok State has a weak pass D. They could score 80 here.

1* Northwestern/Hawaii OVER 65
    Even if they come out flat---which I don't think they will---Northwestern should score 45 against Hawaii's disgraceful and banged-up defense. Hawaii is even using offensive players on "D" right now because of injuries. Northwestern QB Banasez is decent and Hawaii pass defense is awful. Chang and Hawaii offense woke up last week and are always potent at home. Hawaii may have to pass every play to keep up.

Good Luck with your picks! Looks good to me.:D

Comment

Working...
    X