Big time lock in NCAA on Sat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big time lock in NCAA on Sat....

First of all, want to say ALOHA to all.....this is my first time posting in here, but have been reading the forums for a longggggg time. I have been following this Hawaii Rainbow team all season and all I can say is their D sucks!!!!.....Whatever money you have in the bank or on the side bet it on NORTHWESTERN... This is a no brainer!!!!

??

Any opinions on this game, board?

What do you think? Lock? :confused: :confused:
    "If you don't risk anything you risk even more."
    -Erica Jong

Comment

808Gambler,

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Hawaii @home

Hawaii is really good at home, northwestern is pretty terrible.

Comment

Really good at HOME???

Try to realize this....Hawaii has a good home record because of one thing...THEY PLAY HORRIBLE TEAMS at home. They lose to Florida Atlantic at home then beat powerhouses LOL at home Tulsa, Nevada, San Jose St., La. Tech and Idaho. On the flip side Northwestern have lost some games away but look who they have to play, Minnesota, Michigan and look what conference they play in DA BIG TEN!!!....I figured this line would be at least 2 touchdowns, but someone making the lines must have been smoking something when they made Northwestern just a touchdown favorite. I just see this as a total mismatch. Watch the size difference when the two teams take to the field. Not looking for an arguement but this game is gonna be over by HALFTIME.

ALOHA AND GOOD LUCK!!!

Comment

northwwestern has a good OL and RB as well as a decent deefense. Antone who watched Fresno St. can see what a decent running team can do to a terrible Hawaii defense. It is gonna be a blowout if Northwestern sticks to the run and plays the same 3 man line 8 in coverage defense they did against Purdue.

Comment

I totally agree, total mismatch. Blowout written all over it. Good luck and welcome.

Comment

Re: Really good at HOME???

Originally posted by 808Gambler
                someone making the lines must have been smoking something when they made Northwestern just a touchdown favorite.
                lines are made to divide the betting public not predict the outcome of the game, otherwise the line would be NW -21.5

it's down to -5.5 at Oly, hmmm...

Comment

Totally agree game will be a blow out noway to stop N'Westerns ground game! Thanks for the info was already looking at yhe game! Line is 6 every where!

Comment

additional info Hawaii had only 3 defensive starters returning this year and 2 of them DL are out for the year with injuries. this is basically a JUCO level defense at this point . undersized as well as slow . I am putting up my bowl game travel money i have saved up so far on this game thats how confident i am. FYI only pick who you want. GL either way.

Comment

Hawaii does get three defensive starters back this week which might help, FYI.

Good Luck
                      Mychal
                      www.AdvantagePlays.com
                      Football Only Handicappers since 1991
                      (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

Comment

Careful with this one. NorthWestern doesn't play Hawaii at Hawaii that often.....Sunshine,women,surf will put more focus on the players than the game. It always happens.

It's not Gambling...It's Sports Investing !!!

Comment

Whichever way you go GL i rarely go LARGE on any game i am going extremely large on this one . Thats how confident i am. i will be right in the future as well as wrong. thats what keeps us all in the fray i guess . The quest for the large score. Im throwing my hat on this one much Larger than anygame this year regardless of sport so far. Wish me luck

Comment

I agree!!

First off, welcome to the board!! This game should be a blowout if Northwestern plays it's game. Schools recruit a different class of athletes, Northwestern is more talented and more athletic. Line has dropped from -7 to -6, I put a regular 2 unit bet down for now and hoping the line keeps going down so I can unload!!
                            Posted record as of 03/12/08:

NBA 35-33 -.22 units
                            NCAA Basketball 12-14-1 -3.08 units

Comment

In at least three road games this year, NW has allowed 42+ points.
                              Hawaii will score, as will NW.

Be careful here... the 'Bows can surprise. Ask Alabama.
                              Mychal
                              www.AdvantagePlays.com
                              Football Only Handicappers since 1991
                              (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

Comment

Working...
                              X