Turkey Day $$$ Gobbler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Day $$$ Gobbler

Haven't posted NFL plays in awhile as I was ice cold, luckily I've been hot again, but just as I get hot in NFL, college goes bad. Can't seem to get them clicking at the same time.

Anyway, I've been making a ton of money on Bears games this year, betting them and betting against them. Here's the key, their defense is good enough to keep them in games against average to below average offenses, like Tennessee & the Giants & the 49ers the last few weeks. But, when facing a high-powered offense like they did against Indy, I unloaded with one of my biggest plays of the year because they don't have the fire power to keep up.

Going into this week, with Drew Henson starting any football game in 4 years, the Bears should win this game handily. The Cowboys can't run the ball, which will force Henson to throw into a very aggressive defense.

Maybe my second biggest play of the year is CHICAGO BEARS +3' on Turkey Day.

GL Hoosier

PLAYING THAT AND INDY BEST OF LUCK CASH IT BRO:D
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

TOTALLY AGREE HOOSIER.. LOVIE THE CALL!!!

LOVIE SMITH'S DEFENSE WILL GOBBLE UP HENSON!!!

Comment

I agree with you but Im not going very heavy. Henson looked good in relief against Balt. and that worries me. And thanks for your NBA picks. Youre really smokin.

Comment

like the play have a safe and profitable holiday my friend.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Good Luck and have a good holiday.

Comment

Hi HD

Pretty good analysis....I will take `Da Bears` with pts against any team anywhere....Had an Urlacher been present, and TO`s not bobbled by rookies, the Indy game may have had an entirely different outcome....Sounds like a good little parlay:

Da Bears+3
              Colts-9 (thanks bhs)
              =Stuffing in the bird!!
              GL

Comment

Working...
              X