Who likes Bowling Green -4 at Toledo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who likes Bowling Green -4 at Toledo?

Bowling Green has been very good this year. Trying to get a feel on whether to throw a good chunk at them tommorrow. Im feeling BG so im going BG and the under 65 just made up my mind. stop me if ya think im crazy please. Best play this week IMO for college football is Northwestern -6 at Hawaii. Herron will run wild at that horrible Hi run defense. Northwestern already played a similar team and far better team in Purdue .
    Last edited by magicmist; 11-23-2004, 01:52 AM.

Re: Who likes Bowling Green -4 at Toledo?

Originally posted by magicmist
    Bowling Green has been very good this year. Trying to get a feel on whether to throw a good chunk at them tommorrow. Im feeling BG so im going BG and the under 65 just made up my mind. stop me if ya think im crazy please. Best play this week IMO for college football is Northwestern -6 at Hawaii. Herron will run wild at that horrible Hi run defense. Northwestern already played a similar team and far better team in Purdue .
    be careful the travel and the time might kill northwestern. bet the over and small on northwestern. The bows will be able to score on them and this might be their bowl game.They will look at it as such. They beat alabama this time last year in a similiar situation.

Comment

bowling green also will move the ball on the porous defense of toledo.look for a score of 38-31 bg.good luck!

Comment

thanks. Having lived in Hawaii from 86-91 i know how tough the rainbow warriors can be at home and normally i would stay away as they are as good at home as they are bad on the road BUT they are soooo injury riddled and without speed at the WR position they arent really much of a threat. NW will play the same rush 3 defense they played at Purdue and Chang will throw some picks. Herron may be the most underated back in the Big ten and the NW ol is pretty darn good, I saw how Fresno ran themselves silly at a depleted Hi defense and i suspect NW will do the same Plus NW need the win for bowling purposes. I will be going large at this one. As large as i did on Iowa vs. Wisc which was large. 18 home game winning streak and counting.

Comment

I agree with you magicmist. I live in Hawaii and I really think that UH sucks. They won at home, but against fairly weak teams. The only good teams they faced were on the road @ UTEP, Fresno St, and Boise St and they lost big time to them. They only beat up weak teams @ home. As for me I'm going big on NW and Mich St (if the line is right). NW seems to be a very tough team anywhere they play and they will shut down UH.

Comment

i remember Hawaii ambushing some good teams while i was there including my Hawkeyes back in the day when they had Elam as thier kicker and the ref threw the phantom holding call flag after the offense was heading off the field with what wouldve been the winning touchdown for Iowa. But they have always been respectable at home . The difference this year besides Hawaii isnt as talented as they have been is the injuries. How many starters are left on the defense? Not many and they are getting ran over. There you have it people an ex islander as well as a present one telling you this is the game to make the bling bling. Im staking my cash on it anyway. Northwestern needs the game too.

Comment

The problem with Hawaii's prolific offense is the "lack of the deep thread." This past week, against a very weak Idaho secondary, Jason Rivers was able to get free-- to a tune of 4 -2nd Q TDs.
              That will not even come close vs. the NW dbs, who will be the more quicker, athletic person on the field. No deep thread, Hawaii's Offense is all shorten and the Ds are on it.

I don't need to explain the Defensive side to the ball. Nothing has changed on the Hawaii side, still, very poor vs. the run.

Forcast for whether is to be extremely wet that night. However,
              our whether man, as with yours, have been wrong of late.
              I will update you later.

Comment

hey magicmist everyone seems to be on toledo tonight.im really looking foward to bg thumping them at home!

Comment

Working...
                X