Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/22 NBA Plays

***Memphis + 4 *** & ***Over 183 1/2 *** glta
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Adding

Phoenix/Chicago Over 201 glta
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

Hey Dago From one bears fan to another, I think that there is hope for nest yr. Lovie seems to have em playin hard and together. At least untill yesterday.

Comment

hey bearman how ypu doin

re bears ; bears just way out classed yesterday bears need to spend some money in the rite places never do .so we hang on to that 85-86 season thats all we got lol but lovie seems to be doin ok with what he has to work with the defence is young and playing hard ,but the giants were limping .tenn, was limping colts looking at the superbowl to bad they have no defence pitt will be there from the afc probably philly from nfc just my opinion goodluck tonight may the gambling gods be with you.

Comment

Working...
        X