X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Monday

NFL (39-40) -27.93 Units
    -----------------------------------

.................................................. .............................
    "Touchdown" ( Units)
    .................................................. .............................

New England -3

GOOD LUCK :D

GL Wayne,

IS this bet from the heart or from your wallet??

Comment

good call

GL WAYNE cash it.
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Ron i try to keep heart and head seperate when gambling. I bet against the Red Sox several times this year and i had St Louis just recently against N.E.

I did say somewhere here less than a week ago that i thought the Pats were the most unappreciated and disrespected teams i have EVER seen in NFL History. They set the record for wins in a row and have won something like 24 of the last 25 AND they won 2 of the last 3 SuperBowls. They lack the Flashy star but i watch them EVERY week and they are amazing! They never beat themself and their defensive schemes against the greatest offense's is UNMATCHED. Ask Peyton Manning why he comes up short EVERYTIME against N.E. yet lights up the rest of the league. Ask St Louis this year and a couple years ago how their "Greatest Show on Turf" never got going in both dome games. No Priest Holmes doesn't hurt their chances either. Injuries are playing a big part on defense for N.E. but ever since Troy Brown has been playing CB they have been unbelieveable. He treats every route like he's the WR and QB's are afraid to throw his way. I also believe Corey Dillon can run all night long against this defense and if that happens Brady will have a field day!

GL Brother!!!

Comment

College Hoops (11-8) +3.63 Units
          --------------------------------------------

.................................................. ..........
          "Triple" ( Units)
          .................................................. ..........

North Carolina -13.5 (-110)

Charlotte -11.5 (-108)

"Slam Dunk" ( Units)

Temple +1.5 (-110)

Georgia Tech -9 (-110)

Duke -13 (-110)

Comment

Good Luck Tonight!

I don't think that there is any way the K.C. defense can slow down the Pats tonight. Best of luck on all your plays tonight!
            Let's go Pats!:D

Comment

Well Said

did say somewhere here less than a week ago that i thought the Pats were the most unappreciated and disrespected teams i have EVER seen in NFL History. They set the record for wins in a row and have won something like 24 of the last 25 AND they won 2 of the last 3 SuperBowls. They lack the Flashy star but i watch them EVERY week and they are amazing! They never beat themself and their defensive schemes against the greatest offense's is UNMATCHED. Ask Peyton Manning why he comes up short EVERYTIME against N.E. yet lights up the rest of the league. Ask St Louis this year and a couple years ago how their "Greatest Show on Turf" never got going in both dome games. No Priest Holmes doesn't hurt their chances either. Injuries are playing a big part on defense for N.E. but ever since Troy Brown has been playing CB they have been unbelieveable. He treats every route like he's the WR and QB's are afraid to throw his way. I also believe Corey Dillon can run all night long against this defense and if that happens Brady will have a field day!
              Good luck Bud and again great day :D

Comment

NBA (34-30) -4.04 Units
                -------------------------------

.................................................. ....
                "Triple" ( Units)
                .................................................. ....

Utah -12.5 (-102)

Comment

Good Luck Wayne

I'm hoping you have Picture-in-Picture for tonights games.

Phil

Comment

Would you believe i bought a real big HDTV about 6 months ago and i still have not figured out how the picture-in-picture works. It's drives me crazy but it's beyond me at this point!

Good Luck Phil!

Comment

wayne, isn't Utah a system play against tonight? They was in the east coast for 3 games now first game at home, unless they not consider a west coast team.

Comment

Originally posted by kenman
                        wayne, isn't Utah a system play against tonight? They was in the east coast for 3 games now first game at home, unless they not consider a west coast team.
                        They are a Mountain Time Zone team. Only a 2 hour difference.

GL Brother!

Comment

Working...
                        X