X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Adminstrators.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...threadid=46199

By allowing this to appear AND by permitting a certain NOBODY to say vile and degrading things about another's mother and father .......

You have backed THE 3 Wise Men into a corner .

We're not taking this lightly.

So it's now Decision Making Monday for the 3 of US.

Don't try to Blackmail BC into your personal dislikes for a member... hey IMO.. dont let the door hit u in the ass... see ya!!

Comment

Hey coverboy. Your record is louder than any words Let's put this behind and do what you do best . Time to take the man's money. Looking forward to your NCAA Basketball picks. Haven't seen you post them for a few days.

Comment

mikeloblob

Thanks - Sit tight for a while ... You and 3WM may be able to work something out.

Comment

CoverBoy

How could I talk about your father, no one even knows who he is.
          Crybaby little bitch..........

Comment

Covergirl

One other thing.....
            I have NO problem with Frank or Kaman, but you are a true jerkoff, crybaby, self-centered, arrogant piece of shit....

Comment

cb

what are you 5....post your posts and ignore what you don't like, don't cry like a baby.

Comment

Everybody shut the fuck up!

I could care less if you post plays if this baggage is involved. For christ sakes grow up. Post your plays and respond to people in your thread! If you can't restrain yourself from being an ass to others than go to counseling and figure out how short life is and how to better enjoy it. Stop making personal preferrence's ruin EVERYBODY ELSE' DAY!

DAMN, if you don't like the site or people at it then leave. Nobody is twisting anyone arm here and it's gone past childish at this point. This thread is pointed toward multiple people and you know who you are!

Go ahead now slam me for being an asshole and wanting this shit to end, i expect it!!

Comment

I have to agree that people need to treat others with respect even if you disagree with what they have to say, who they like or dont like.

To have personal attacks continue and have other posters say "Let it slide off your back" is embarrasing to this site.

Someone has to stand up to Wiz and tell him to grow up, quit referencing peoples families, calling everyone faggots and using language which is in conflict with the agreement we have to use this site.

Right or wrong I am tired of seeing everyone side with Wiz and tell him it is ok to be an a$$hole because he wins games.

Now let the cum bashing begin by the a$$hole.

I am also embarrased that moderators would let some members run over others and act in a way that brings the site down.

I am not on any posters side, I just am sick of Wiz and his mental episodes.

Learn how to express yourself in a way that shows consideration for others, even if you dont agree with them one way or the other.

Comment

Too late now Pal

You've said disgusting things about my parents on more than one occasion ... and BC allowed you to get away with it.

If this is what you have to do to "win " an argument --- congratulations.

We never went into your threads and ridiculed you after a bad night -- we could have many times ... and we're not about to bring family into it either. That kinda stuff gets people into serious Jackpots ... Very Risky.

Crazy as it seems in a way I owe you thanks - you're saving the 3 Wise Men a helluva lot of work each day.

Try not to get too stinking drunk on Thanksgiving Day, Pal - This Thursday has no significance for you I'm sure. You know what I’m driving at … sure hurts like hell doesn’t it ? Those 24 hours eating away at you .

I'm CoverBoy and guess what ? You're not - I WIN after all.

Comment

its like fuckin 1st grade around here everyone bitchin and pickin on eachother then cryin to mods when they get insulted, maybe we should all act like ron artest when he was disrespected and statin throwin punches-obviously 2 wrongs dont make a right, this is not a bash at anyone both sides are wrong for the bickerin but geez oh man grow up, everyone, cuz this back and forth just brings down the site and what it is here for....i mean honestly step back a minute to think bout it and what kind of childish nonsense u guys are gettin involved in, if ya react to somethin negative towards ya then the person dishin it out is gettin what they want, just ignore it....the mods here are runnin a damn daycare lets keep it cool and stick to helpin eachother out and winnin some money

Comment

LOOK I'M SICK OF THE WHOLE FUCKING BATTLE.

TAKE ADVICE STAY THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONES THREAD UNLESS YOU SAY GOOD LUCK.

GODDAMN KINDERGARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE WIZ OR C.B. THAN GET THE FUCK OUT ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING BULLSHIT GODDAMNIT SHUT UP
                        GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
                        STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Holy crap.

Kindergarten is giving too much credit. Maybe nursery school.

I'm thinking next person that says a bad word has to go for a 5 minute time out. If that doesn't work than take your bat and ball and go the fuck home.

Ha Ha

Comment

CoverBoy

Maybe I'll have a drink with your father on Thursday, even though I don't drink.
                            But then again, you have NO idea who your father is so I guess we are even......
                            Maybe you should ask mom which one of the 10 that night was your father.....

Comment

ahhhh man

Comment

Working...
                              X