please read...rjeremy's nba system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please read...rjeremy's nba system

ok guys...i dont know if i did it right but here is what i did...rjeremy says that the only time he plays these systems is when there is an either high scoring half or low scoring half...well the suns and clippers have combined for a total of 113 in the first half. the total was set at 200. the 2nd half total is 100 , so i proceeded to take the under..i took it small because i wasnt sure if i did it right...did i make the right move according to his system? if someone knows, please let me know...

also, i have been making great money on the suns this year in the 1st half...heres why...suns have been dominating the 2nd quarter this year. so, when they play a weak opponent, i always take the suns in the 1st half..i would take the 2nd quarter alone but my book doesnt post those lines..take today for example...clips jump out to 29-24 lead in the 1st quarter...2nd quarter suns win 39-21, covering the -2.5 for the first half by 13 points..it as been working very well for me..i only play the weak opponents however...never against the better teams...just letting you all know..

that is the correct play..i almost took it myself..but layed off

Comment

Jivany

Yes, that would be the correct play. Remember it doesn't hit 100% of the time. It does hit at about 60% - 65% though. You can make some great money sticking to it. It also helps if you've watched the 1st half, so you can get a feel if maybe there was alot of lucky baskets or whatever.

Also, when taking the over if the game is close at half you always have a decent shot at overtime!!

GL on this play!!

Comment

Working...
      X