Uconn/Buff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uconn/Buff?

line is at 25.5 right now in Hartford? what u boyz think about teasing it and taking uconn -19.5? i willbe tailgating this event with my laptop by my side engaging dialogue with you fellaz with the internet hook up in the car- or is this a stay away game? :confused:
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

UCONNPLAYER DID YOU TWASE VT -4 LAST NIGHT??

Comment

yea i teased vt- 3.5 ..........my guy had it at vt-9.5 so it was vt-3.5.doesn't matter won it...but i left it open for saturdays game......now i need one good game to tease and win my bet......any help cause there's about a million games i'm looking at and i'm more of an NFL capper than college- lemmie know dawg
      thanx!

Comment

how about michigan +1/2 against ohio state.. I cant see MIchigan losing that game!

Comment

yea thats what i was thinking as well- that a very popular game, usually if some people do some research you can find a SURE win, whether its a crappy game or a no name team. trying to look for those then if desparation occurs i'll go with the big game

Comment

Well good luck.. I hope you find a winner my friend!!

Comment

I may be a newbie but a game that many are overlooking is Auburn down to -4. I have been going to their games all year and they can't be stopped. They should cover the 10 easily. I say by 17 or so. Just my thoughts. Good Luck. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Comment

Working...
              X