Ohio St. Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio St. Michigan

Need help on this game. I want to think that Michigan is just too good for the Buckeyes. Somebody tell me why Ohio St. can cover. Thanks for any input.

This is always a pretty good game, plus it's in Buckeye Country. Yes, Ohio State has the worst offense ever and shouldn't be able to score, but in a HUGE Rivalry game like this, anything can happen.

it is a no bet for me. there's plenty of other games to take tomorrow.

GL with whatever you choose.

Comment

Michigan

Michigan has the better team by far, but since the starting quarterback for ohio st. got injured they have been able to score somehow. I think Michigan Wins but Ohio St. should keep it close for awhile

Comment

Im betting Mich ****** . Ive seen both teams in person and with the injuries the Bucks have in the secondary and the Michigan running game edge I dont see it that close. I see another 35-21 type game with osu getting a late score making it look closer than it really was. Wild card no Buckeye can cover Edwards while Mich has an excellent secondary that wont give up more than one big play to OSU. IE Ginn.

Comment

Guys--

I love Michigan and was born there--They are a good team and I really hope they beat Ohio St. and go to another rose Bowl--the young kids are great and future is bright--

Buckeyes are a solid run and play D team--their athletic QB will give Mich problems--

UM's D is good but vulnerable--Mich is way better than ND, but went to ND and got beat bad-embarrassed in the 2nd half--

Ohio St. will be hot and ready and I think UM has too many young guys to blow this game out-Look at last year, UM outclassed them bad and it was still a close game--Mich. can and might win, but not by 6 or more-

Take the points!!

Comment

i took ohio st and 6 last week against Purdue and all i saw was inaccurate throws and turnovers when smith had to make a play. Im not taking OSU less than 6 against a better team this week . Remember what Iowas pass offense did to the Buckeyes. Michigans WRs are much better than Iowas . Im still on Michigan myself.

Comment

No doubt a tough betting game but this must be the first time Ohio State is a dog at home in several years (at least since Cooper was canned). Big emotional edge to Ohio State after all they've gone through with the Clarett scandal the last few days. Major talent edge to Michigan. Big intangible edge to Ohio State. By the way, there's a big betting opportunity if Ohio State wins straight up in that Wisconsin plays Iowa right around the time the OSU game ends. If Michigan loses, Wisconsin goes to the Rose Bowl with a win over Iowa. If the Badgers aren't alive, they may play flat. If they are alive, they look like an upset winner.

Comment

good point gris!

Comment

my take

this game will be a great game to watch. BAD BAD game to bet on. If you want to make $$$ there are many other better games out there to play regardless of what side your on in this one. My play is STAY WAY, watch it and wager on others.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                  X