CFB picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB picks

I'm fairly new to this forum, but love all the input and posts from everyone---thanks for the information. We are all here for one reason and that's to "get that bread". I hope we all can cash that ticket this week!!! Here are my college picks for Saturday. NFL picks will be posted later as I love the NFL matchups this week.

Top Game: Alabama +11

Auburn is by far the better team here, but Bama will be playing with a lot of heart and energy in this one. This is their BOWL game and the crowd will have them pumped up and ready to play. Their defense is one of the top defenses in the country and they will keep it close. Auburn wins--but won't cover the line.

Other Plays: South Carolina +3

Ol' Lou will have his cocks ready to play this week. They got spanked last week and Lou Holtz always gets them ready to play the following week. South Carolina wins this game outright----the points are just an added bonus.

New Mexico State -4

New Mexico State is not a bad team. They are 2nd in their division and have a chance at a bowl game. Utah State on the other hand is down right horrible. They may be the worse Division I team. They play better at home, but New Mexico State easily ****** the spread here!!!!

Arkansas -10

Mississippi State is playing a lot better now, than they were earlier in the year. However, they still are not very good. They don't have the talent to compete with the better teams in the SEC. This game is close early on, but look for Arkansas to wear their defense down and take over the game in the second half.

Take em or leave em---those are my picks for Saturday. If anyone has early access to Dr. Bob's football picks for this week could you please post them as I won't be around a computer over the weekend. Thanks and let's all collect this weekend.

T-Dawg
    It's f**kin' cold and there's lots of snow--this sucks!
Working...
X