Thursday's Bitch Slaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's Bitch Slaps

Decent night last night, still can't hit those 4 plays. Need to change some things up. Looking good for awhile as I hit 2 in a row, but damn they've been awful. Maybe PPP can give me some advice......need to ask Mary. Regardless, I'm going with two 4 and whipping some hoes with it tonight.

Philly +7' - this line seems awfully high, especially at Philly. The 76ers have won 4 of the last 5 vs. the Spurs straight up and covered 8 of the last 9. Iverson can single-handedly keep them in this game, and should.

New York +7 - Does the public realize that Houston just isn't that good? They've lost to an AWFUL Atlanta team in their last outing, and when they do win games, it's not by much. Van Gundy's defensive minded approach leads to low scoring and the inability to blow people out. This was ALMOST a 5 , but New York has their own issues.

Cleveland -7 - Cleveland is starting to play very well, and Charlotte is due for a bad game after playing about as well as they can vs. Utah. Keith Bogans won't go off for 28 again and they have nobody to stop Lebron.

5 Pimps = 5-1
    4 Pimps = 3-9
    3 Pimps = 7-8
    2 Pimps = 15-7
    1 Pimp = 4-5

Opinions: 14-9

good luck buddy,

i'm on 2 of those with ya.

Comment

Philly might get shut out for the whole game.........Jesus. 0 for 14?????

Comment

Wonder if my local will let me call in $5,000,000 on the 76ers under game. 11-0 with under 5:00 in the 1st

Comment

Not a bad night, going 2-1, my book actually had it at +8, so I pushed, but I'll count as a loss since I posted it at +7'.

Oh well.............

5 Pimps = 5-1
          4 Pimps = 4-10
          3 Pimps = 8-8
          2 Pimps = 15-7
          1 Pimp = 4-5

Opinions: 14-9

Comment

Working...
          X