sunbelter's pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunbelter's pick

hey guys..this guy is good in the sun belt conference..here's his pick...

Weather conditions in Jonesboro have me on the under at 54 in tonights game. We got a very nice overnight rain in Jonesboro last night and it continues to lightly rain as of noon with more expected through the day. ASU is a team that has gotten worse offensively as the season has gone on. Last week was the low point however as they didnt score one offensive TD against Utah St. As the offense has worsened however the defense has steadily improved over what was an awful unit early with 6 freshmen or prop 48 soph.'s starting. The last two home games they have held Troy to 9 points and Utah St to 7 points. Looks like Thomas is a go tonight for the Mean Green but on a sloppy field who knows how many carries he will get. I cannot come up with a clear reason to pick a side here at -5. When I picked NTSU at -3 over ULL a few weeks ago I said I would never bet against N.Texas in conference play iif the line was fairly small as it it tonight. However ASU has been a different team at home this year and is playing with alot of revenge from last years game at NTSU where the Mean Green racked up several celebration penalties in routing the Indians. So for tonight I am sticking with just the under. Good luck!
Working...
X