Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

everyone : read this!! how lucky...so far!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyone : read this!! how lucky...so far!

you all are not gonig to belive this....with aminute and half left to go in the 1st half of the n arz/iona game, my book still had the 1st half line open!!! so, needless to say, i decided to empty my account on northern az +4.5..with a minute left, they were up 32-25 getting 4.5 !! so , with a little hope, i put it in and it was confirmed!!! this happened about 5 minutes ago!! oh, and when the half was over, they credited my account!! so, the winnings that i made this week have now doubled!..hopefully, they will not cancel it out, which i am betting they will do! but , as of now, it is credited ! unbelievable!! it has made my night....so far!! tomorrow, it will probably be canceled. had to take a shot at it!! oh..by the way ...GO BLUE!!!!

They will fix it and if you make other wagers with the winnings those will be void too. They might even lock your account. They will catch it and it's not worth trying cause it only causes more problems for you.

Comment

damn!..i figured they would cancel it out...oh well....onto tonight!! GO BLUE!!

Comment

Working...
      X