Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my nfl goy

buffalo + anything over st.louis

You beat me too it but make that two goy on Buffalo. They looked so bad and St louis looked so good and Buffalo is only getting 2 or 1.5 there will be more square money on this game they bring in truckloads on st louis . Get it in there $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$44
    If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

Comment

bledsoe?

your GOY is with him as your QB?

I dunno man.

I like the Bills but I wouldn't call it a GOY.

Comment

better defense + point(S) at home and Bledsoe does have the upper hand in this windy outdoor environment.......Bledsoe looked good for the little win streak they went on but rarely (once I can think of) solved a Bill Belichik prepared team, seems that they were thinking pass first and Bledsoe presses against Pats .........proud Bill D gives effort after Sunday night and Martz better think run first at Ralph Wilson Stadium.....Mularkey strayed from his game plan vs. Pats and I look to see it get back in McGahee's hands 35-40 times with Henry backing him against a Ram D that just hasnt stopped the run............

Comment

1' to a pick overnight at olympic

Comment

i'm king of the world

Comment

Nice win on your GOY!

Comment

Isn't it great when everyone wins $$$$$ !!!!!!! Congrats on your post :celebrate
                "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Isn't it great when everyone wins $$$$$ !!!!!!! Congrats on your post :celebrate
                  "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

:D congrats on the goy bro:D
                    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                    X