The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game

Anyone have any thoughts on the bucks and mich game this weekend. early line has mich a 3- point fav. i feel that is a little low considering the way osu played saturday and that mich i playing for a rose bowl berth vs. a music city bowl. my heart tells me that this is a perfect game for the bucks to knock off mich. i will be in the stands and would like to have the right side like i did at purdue (thanks homer) ...any thoughts????
    its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

i'm sure that alot of people are going to look for Ohio st to play well in this rivalry game but i just can't see it. they haven't played up to expectations all year and michigan is rolling and will be tough to beat even at home, they are so well balanced and if that weren't enough, the off the field trouble has tressell looking over his shoulder. i usually stay away from rivalry games but this not this one as i'll be on the maze and blue this saturday.

btw, first post for me:tongue: :tongue:
    ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

welcome to the forum. you dont have a linebacker buddy that plays for the bucks do you? i agreee with you analysis. ncaa in c bus today.

Comment

Man thats a hard game to pick. I see lines at -5 1/2 Michigan.

Michigan hasn't really played super good on the road this season. Put that along with playing for the Rose Bowl. You know The Buckeyes will be ready.

But do they have the players to hold it close? Not Sure. If I know Michigan well and I think I do. Carr will play a close game. Trying to run the ball most of the time and control the clock.

Can Ohio State move the ball on Offense? Not sure.

My opinion and only opinion. I won't be playing the game.

This will be a close game or Michigan will blow them out. Don't think Tressell will let that happen so it should be close.

GL if you play it.
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

thanks homer. i agree with all your takes. really tough one to call. i wont play it like i played purdue. will probably play the bucks really small. jimmy t might have just enough on special teams, defense (turnovers w/ freshman qb) to cover the number. i wont be suprised if i am at the varsity club after a 27-6 michigan win though.

Comment

Working...
          X