WHere u at WIZ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHere u at WIZ??????

WIZ where you at?????????We need you in here bro- Help us out tonight...........can Parcells give the birds a run, or can Philly cover 7.5 or 8 or so?
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

he quit, but the birds will still be runnin
    I BILLieve

Comment

To be honest I can see why the WIZ left.

It's hard enough to pick winners and then this poor guy has every Tom, Dick and Harry asking for plays all the time Bail me out here. I need a winner there. And so on.

Leave him alone. If he feels like posting and has any plays he will post them. If he doesn't post and thats the only way your going to play the game, then I have a answer for you. "DON'T PLAY ANYTHING" and find something else to do with your money.

Come on people. Stop looking a gift horse in the mouth.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

homer

Good answer my friend! Couldnt said it any better myself

Comment

Give me a break! If he had any plays he'd post them. Another useless newbie with another useless thread.

Comment

Way to go Homer, it's too sad these assholes can't keep their mouths quiet and just view his picks. I love getting peoples insite on games especially when someone is hot capping.

Comment

seriously this could be the worst thread ever. MEMO TO THE ROOKIES, WIZ AINT GOING ANYWHERE. He will post when he wants just leave it at that. ENUF. said.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
              X