• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something's going on here...

OK...someone try and figure this out...

OK loses on a last second field goal...understandable because

a. Callahan was avoiding the shutout
    b. Stoops didn't run the clock out, and went for the TD, so Callahan wanted to shove it in his ass...

but...

Utah giving up 14 points in the last minute? Fumbling the kickoff with less than a minute remaining? BRUTAL.

And...man...those calls are terrible this year. This week's GOY plays were supposedly Oregon and West Virginia, and both those guys lost outright. Last week I heard there was a 10* call on Iowa...and Illinois backdoored them. I still remember the other week when Penn State was a call, and they lost to Iowa 6-4 (BASEBALL ANYONE??) when they were giving something like 3 points (can't remember exactly).

Something fishy is going on here, and I'm going to quit playing. This kind of stuff happens...I know...it's gambling, but when a coach sends the FG unit on when they're losing by 13 with a minute left...it looks REALLY FISHY.

Hope that you are all winning...cause I'm ROTTEN right now...

Sorry...just had to gripe. It HURTS losing the way I've been losing. Backdoor ******...injured players...missing by one point or a half point...I think I'd rather have my team get blown out...that way I don't have to sit and squeeze the whole time!! I can just turn off the TV and accept the fact that I just donated money to the house!! haha

ALOHA!!
    Last edited by Kawshon; 11-14-2004, 07:11 AM.
    I'm not a gambleholic...I'm a WINAHOLIC

Wow I had Nebraska and turned it off figuring they wouldn't cover. I wanted them to kick a FG when they were at the OU 7 and it was 4th & 6 with 7+ minutes left.

Comment

I'm sure some jackass is going to post all his reasons why games are'nt fixed and that you were on the wrong side of the game, but come on already this kinda shit has been burning people all year. LSU/Bama game(final score was not close, but this play changed the whole game which bama was dominanting, held LSU to 6 pts int first half) LSU cb pushed down bama wr in endzone and intercepted ball, ref was 3 feet from play and staring right at the players and did not make a call, how much $ was he on the take for, what a joke
      Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Working...
      X