Is it Fixed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Fixed??

Not sure if any of you watched the final 5 minutes of the OU - Nebraska game. However, here is the sequence:

OU misses a FG with about 7 minutes to go

Nebraska marches down to the field only to be stopped on a 4 and goal.

OU could run out the clock but they mix in some passes. They get to the 16 and it is 4th and 6. Jason White throws a 2 yard pass that is short. They could have kicked a FG there.

Nebraska tries to run out the clock by handing off to the fullback. He rushes for about 60 yards. They march up and spike the ball with :01 remaining.

They send the Field Goal Unit out

The Field Goal is Good.

Final Score - OU 30 Nebraska 3

UNREAL and yes, I had Oklahoma -29'.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

I had 30-thought I had pushed

Comment

ok/neb

JUST GOT TO HAVE THE RIGHT BAG. get it. u know that. its called GAMBLING. i lost 3 games today by a half point COME ON. DAM i need another BEER. MY nerves. ill NEVER forget this game.
      jjoneill

Comment

how does vegas get the # 30?????? theres something more than meets the eye.....
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Did not see the game - that is unbelievable! Logic would say that if you did not kick a FG to avoid a shutout earlier on the 4th and goal, you would just throw one into the endzone with :01 to play. "Fishy" to say the least...

Comment

didnt want a shutout

i guess callahan didnt want to be shutout.Looks funny though.Somebody knew that line was 29-30.

Comment

Nope....not fixed......

no matter what we all might think.

I would have done the exact same thing.....with a little time left....on fourth and goal....I would have gone for the TD....always a chance to get the on-side kick and make it look respectable anyway.

With one sec. left, I would have kicked a field goal....much better chance of hitting it instead of a throw to the end zone, and at least avoiding the agony of a shut-out.....so it was more of a matter of time that was on the clock than anything else IMO (in other words, scoring a TD was much more likely on the 4th down play than the last play of the game).

GL to all tomorrow.

Comment

As a fan I've always felt if a loss was certain I'd want to avoid the shutout. I'd kick the FG

Comment

It's ALL FIXED!

VEGAS Don't LOSE! NEVER,EVER!

Follow public $$$$ wagering, line movements, and betting side percentages and you'll never be surpprised by "fixes" or "upsets" again! It might help you lay off lopsided games and increase your winings by as much as 15% weekly if you cam't bet contrarain "dogs". Which is tough to do!
                  Okl. couldn't cover because it was fixed!
                  Same thing with the NY FIXERBOCKERS tonight, down by 21, getting blown out by 16 in the 4th, with the public at 86% Pacers - 7, it's shaved down to 6 at 1sec without even an attempt to block or rebound from a long 3 pter for an easy "uncontested" layup for a NY FIX cover!
                  Even after all these years I didn't see that one coming but got stuck for a 2dime $4200 swing with Indy -7 cause they just layed down in Philly last night too!
                  Lose some, win MORE! Gave back hard earned winnings that I'll need to play NFL fixes tommorrow!
                  GLTA!

Comment

Come on guys... dont blame the game when you guys have Oaklahoma.. think about it what if you've played Nebraska instead... you'd thank them for kicking the FG left & right... let's move on!!
                    BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

well said checkers.....just because you lost money doesnt mean the game is fixed nobody wants to get shutout and with 30 seconds left nobody on that OU defense cares if they bust a big run...just happened to be on the wrong side.

Comment

dont forget about the utah game 2 touchdowns within the last minute!!!!! bullshit

Comment

Working...
                        X