X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Sunday mismatch

NFL YTD: 15-11 +1.4 units
    2* Titans -5 1/2
    Get it now. The line could go to -7. Perpetually beaten up Titans have a week to heal. Bears on road after upset road win---a big play-against angle as old as the hills. In addition, non-conference games generally favor the home team. All that aside, the Bears win last week was solely because of turnovers. Tennessee is the better team. Up and down Titans need a win against a team with no offense.

1* Cardinals +2
    Arizona is playing very good football and their defense is excellent. Green has the team motivated. They return home after a nice road win in Miami to meet an overrated Giants team that couldn't beat the Bears. Dog wins straight up.

1* Jaguars -3 (-125)
    My shakiest pick of the week but I still think the Jags are a quality team even with Leftwich hurt. Detroit has been up and down but as is the case with my Titans pick, I love home teams in non-conference games. Jags injuries drive the line down to a bettable number.

Opinion only: KC-New Orleans over. Two teams with no defense but totals aren't my forte.

recap

Despite outgaining the Bears 396-175 (!), Tennessee managed to lose as the Bears defense and special teams score 16 of their 19 points. The other two were dogfights but came in.

YTD: 17-12 +1.2 units

Comment

Working...
    X