• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

services suck

look at today they all lost think dr bob did ok
    sal nassar

Comment

I am no veteran around here but I have been around long enough to advocate for the cappers that are here that post for free. Wiz named a lot of them, there is also 3 wise men, of course the Wiz himself, and shorty is good too. Just take some time and monitor, you'll figure it out.

As for one service I know is quality week in and week out, its Private Players of Pittsburgh (PPP). They are especially solid this year in college foots, but I have seen them excel in the pros and other sports. Good luck to you and welcome, this is the best place on the net.
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

i received very usefull tips . actually more then i expected.
        i think the solution is to folow the free tips here and frokm the play services to try and find few reliable and folow them too.

What abouts ATS service.? anyone folow them?

Comment

AllCappers,

Where are you from?

I would not recommend Mike Neri for a pay service as the guy is right under 50% combined NFL and CFB.

As for ATS same thing applies to with them for the above statement.

I would stick with some of the regulars on here first.

Comment

I am from Romania, Europe
            I am a webmaster myself of soccer betting related websites.
            I am sure us sports are profitable too so want to folow them during night time here.

Comment

If you keep checking the services thread you will eventually see what the service records are. Trotter or Fleetfox posts them once a week.
              After a big day like Sat go back and check which services won and which ones lost. Do your own homework. It is ok to coatail but do your own homework.

PPP is hot
              Nsa was hot but is cooling off a bit
              ASA hit thier goy today.
              Just hang out and pay attention
              Best of luck

cavy1 :cool:

Comment

Allcappers,

I know some will diagree with me but there are NO services that you should follow. If you are a novice bettor hang out here and see who is hot. If you must follow a service then my advice would be..... Wayne Root, JimFiest, and Lenny Stevens and FADE (go against thier picks) them you will win $ overall...

GL

Comment

Working...
                X