Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• important question . please answer

Hi,
    this is my first post here. Congratulation for your great forum.

I have a question that i am sure many first visitors have. I think the answer to this question can also be pinned.

How do you know which services here to folow? I try to make a consensus but how can i find who are the best? there are no stats or links and many times i cant even find them using yahoo.
    I would apreciate if any answer from the knowledged guys here to explain how can we take the best advantage of the information here.

26 reads and no answer
    come on a little help please

Comment

Allcapper

In the ALL SPORTS DISCUSSION forum, not many of us here have a use for services.
      There are many good cappers here that don't charge a dime for thier plays.
      Take a look around, I'm sure there is enough info here you can make yourself some coin.
      Best Of Luck

Comment

did I mention

Services suck the blood from any player willing to give them the time of day.

Comment

i should rephrase my question. how can i know who to folow
          regarding services there are few good ones and as i can see the plays for free i am sure i can take some use of that
          just wanted to knwo what shoudl i do. i have plenty of time to invest in research

Comment

If your looking for someone to follow?

try these
            EZwinners
            Homer
            Knockwood
            Blake
            Wayne
            Krunch
            StarDust Bum
            RJeremy
            The list goes on and on.
            Sorry for those I left out

Comment

as far a pay services?

I can only recomend one
              Warrior @
              http://spreadreport.tripod.com
              Dave is the best you can find.

Comment

thanks a lot *******
                i asume they just post here on new threads. you recommend taking no advantage of the service plays?

Reagrding your signature. The ip is from my country and rdsor.ro is my ISP . Where did you get that picture?

Comment

best servicess

Follow these and u wont LOSE. #1 Northcoast ( phil Steele ) #2 Alatex #3 Bryan Leonard #4 Mike Neri. for the best Freebies CAPPERS ACCESS. go to cappers access .com ( the best )
                  jjoneill

Comment

allcapper

The service play area is good if you know how to use the info provided, to just try and jump on a service, your wasting your time and money.

Comment

The service play area is good if you know how to use the info provided,
                      That was the question of the thread and this is the question i was mainly looking for an answer

Comment

Re: best servicess

Originally posted by jjoneill
                        Follow these and u wont LOSE. #1 Northcoast ( phil Steele ) #2 Alatex #3 Bryan Leonard #4 Mike Neri. for the best Freebies CAPPERS ACCESS. go to cappers access .com ( the best )

Northcoast had Oregon today....Just to prove to you that the scamdicappers are a waste of time allcap...

Comment

Re: best servicess

Originally posted by jjoneill
                          Are this posted regurarly on the service play area here?

Comment

YES

YES just hang in there. i know it is real confusing to see all the picks BUT i just stick with the ones ive been with for a long time. BETTORS CHAT what a great site HUH???????????
                            jjoneill

Comment

no matter if you will still answer to my exact question regarding how to use servie palys posted here i want to specially thank ******* and all that answered here.
                              I think it i can make some bucks now

Comment

Working...
                              X