Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne :

Till this is done :

By joining this forum, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, anti-sematic, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of BettorsChat have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to ban any user as they see fit.

This will be done :

And who cares if I make you sick , you made me the same for months by saving his ass over & over again and everyone here knows it .

Nice move ...... saved him once again
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Those rules are fairly new and i'm "Grandfathered" from them. No i don't like his use of language but you know what? He never fucked over BC, Trotter, and Ripped71 out of money here like you did. You don't believe me then ask them. All your millions and you stiff people here???

CLASSLESS to say the least. :angryfire

Comment

MMM

Give it up.

I totally agree with Wayne on this one.

Just because Wiz says things that are on his mind and TRUE. There's nothing wrong with that. :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Have a nice day and stop putting these stupid threads on the forum :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire
      Last edited by Homer; 11-12-2004, 06:53 PM.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

You been EXPOSSED

face it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        As far as being banned, you should have been gone long ago...........

Lying, Deceiving, Scam
        You are NOTHING........

Comment

Re: MMM

Originally posted by Homer
          Give it up.

I totally agree with Wayne on this one.

Just because Wiz says things and are on his mind and TRUE. There's nothing wrong with that. :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Have a nice day and stop putting these stupid threads on the forum :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire
          Homer :

Just exactly point out what he said that was true ?

And I didnt start the stupid threads Homer , so give that a break

Comment

MM

You did start the thread with your false claims.........
            You posted the part you want people to see, nothing more.......
            You are a liar and try to turn things around..
            You do NOTHING for this forum.......
            And as far as my language goes?
            I haven't said SHIT...........
            So try a different angle, you are a LOSER looking for love.....
            Try being truthful with people, you may gain the respect your looking for.......

Comment

I'm one of those stupid followers of Wiz. Like you posted in a thread earlier.

I hate to say it but. I'M ALSO A HAPPY FOLLOWER.

He has made me some nice money and I say thank you to that.

As for yourself. You post your games and records showing you won after the game is already over. Anyone can do that.

I can go 100-0 if I post that way. Give me a break. This isn't about being the greatest capper in the world. Or even MALE OR FEMALE.

You think it all is and you have a problem. Move on, move away, just do something other then cause trouble.

I'm STUPID AND I KNOW IT. I DON'T NEED YOURSELF or anyone else telling me so.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

MMM i told you a LONG time ago that until your debt was paid that i would do NOTHING to help you.

You were caught doing what i think is ridiculous, posting copied and pasted picks as your own AND you kept going behind Monte and the site's back by trying to get and give an email list. TOTAL BULLSHIT THERE TOO. BC asked you about it and you couldn't be bothered. You do nothing here but cause trouble.

Comment

P.S.

2 of the 3 threads i just closed were started by YOU Memphis, not him.

Comment

time for a group hug

or an ass whippin me im a lover
                    wagerman

Comment

homer

I'm a stupid follower also...but for some reason my "man" hates me all the time when i give him a call?? Hmmmmmm.......i'll think i will thank wiz for that one...GRACIAS SENOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
                        I'm one of those stupid followers of Wiz. Like you posted in a thread earlier.

I hate to say it but. I'M ALSO A HAPPY FOLLOWER.

He has made me some nice money and I say thank you to that.

As for yourself. You post your games and records showing you won after the game is already over. Anyone can do that.

I can go 100-0 if I post that way. Give me a break. This isn't about being the greatest capper in the world. Or even MALE OR FEMALE.

You think it all is and you have a problem. Move on, move away, just do something other then cause trouble.

I'm STUPID AND I KNOW IT. I DON'T NEED YOURSELF or anyone else telling me so.
                        Point Out Those " So Called After Games Homer "

Are you talking about the ones that I copied and pasted from ********* , trust me they dont allow such tactics as they " HAVE " to be taken before tip-off .

Just point out what your talking about since your making these allegations also ? Just because I didnt hand out winners before hand to this board makes me a liar or are you mistaken about something else ?

Just Point it OUT please

Thanks

Comment

MEMPHIS

Why don't you just give it up????????//
                          You've been expossed again......

I think Cybil should just go to ********* and continue bullshiting the people there..
                          P.S. Take covergirl with you.........

Comment

Memphis how about YOU talking about those you Have "Stiffed". Why are you not talking about that of all things??? Probably cause it's true but yes, go ahead and focus on Homer. It's what i expected from you.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              MMM i told you a LONG time ago that until your debt was paid that i would do NOTHING to help you.

You were caught doing what i think is ridiculous, posting copied and pasted picks as your own AND you kept going behind Monte and the site's back by trying to get and give an email list. TOTAL BULLSHIT THERE TOO. BC asked you about it and you couldn't be bothered. You do nothing here but cause trouble.
                              Wayne , I dont need your help as you owe it to the board to see its done properly .

And your statement of :

You were caught doing what i think is ridiculous, posting copied and pasted picks as your own : unqoute

Is total hogwash as I did play them and since when cant I agree with a selection ? Just because you say so ? Give me a break !

It was never established here that I didnt play those picks and it could be if anyone had an once of intellect , its really very easy hoss .

And all you have done here as well as other places is bring up "what you believe to be true " not what really is !

And your last words :

You do nothing here but cause trouble ,

Yea , right ......... I started all this shit :confused:

Check the times out on the posts there hoss and its as clear as the things that never change around here

Comment

Working...
                              X