X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Saturday blowouts

College FB 23-26 -11.25 units
    NFL: 15-11 +1.4 units

Still steaming over getting backdoored on college GOY last weekend but three games really stick out Saturday and rate as double plays

2* Oregon -6 1/2
    Ducks have really hit their stride and played very well last week versus Cal (and could have won). They return home to meet a UCLA team that has had trouble stopping the run. Oregon is still playing for a decent bowl bid and will be motivated to run up a big score.

2* Purdue -4
    Purdue, a solid team has lost four in a row, desperately needs to salvage its season. Orton back at QB for a team that becomes bowl eligible with a win. Ohio State, on the other hand, has been up and down all year. Their defense is solid but Purdue will light it up. Boilers by two touchdowns.

2* Tulane -6
    This line is nuts. Tulane annihilated a solid Navy team last week by 32 points. The team is finally clicking after a lousy start. Army, on the other hand, faces a major letdown after playing tough and losing at home to major rival Air Force. Navy is still 16 points better than Army and Navy got run off the field by Tulane. Ross has done a great job with Army but this is a brutal spot.

1* Georgia Tech -9
    The one thing that has worked for me in this otherwise mediocre college season is recognizing that UConn is an overrated team with only quality player (the QB). This is a seeminly meaningless non-conference game for both teams and I think that situation favors the home team. Georgia Tech is simply better and has a solid defense.

1* West Virginia -7
    Maybe I'm missing something here but I'd take WV laying these points if it was on the road. It's at WV, though, and that makes solid line value. BC is a decent team. WV is a top team with a great run-pass offense. This game is statement time. WV by 14, at least.

Good Luck Griswold all over West Va.

Comment

Working...
    X