Friday's Bitch Slaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Bitch Slaps

Well, like a buddy of mine says, "Cows get fat, pigs get slaughtered". Really doesn't make much sense since cows end up getting slaughtered too, but I get his point. Got greedy in the NBA on Wednesday and played too many plays because I was rushed for time and ended up paying for it big time as I went 1-7. Didn't post last night but responded with a 2-0 night, just didn't have time to post (figures). Here goes for tonight:

5 Pimps
    Indiana +1' - Indy has dominated this series lately, winning the last 4 by an average of 11 points. Indy always travels well and is 3-0 ATS this year on the road, all as a dog. Tinsley & Artest will switch up on Iverson, and Philly has no answer for Jermaine inside.

4 Pimps
    San Antonio/Miami UNDER 185 - if Wade doesn't play, look for Miami to slow it down and dump in to Shaq a lot.

3 Pimps
    Golden State +10 - Road team in this series has covered 5 out of 6, none of the last 6 meetings have been decided by more than 10 points and Posey is banged up.

2 Pimps
    Orlando - PK - Lakers looked real bad against Memphis, and are a very shallow team. Orlando likes to run and the Lakers will tire in the 4th. NOTE - THIS IS A NO PLAY IF MOBLEY ISN'T PLAYING. CHECK CLOSER TO GAME TIME.

Indy/Philly OVER 187 - Everything points to the OVER here, as both of Philly's home games have gone over and all 3 of Indy's road games have gone over. Just an FYI, I've missed at least my last 6 totals plays, so beware.

1 Pimp
    New York -2' - Clippers are coming off a huge win against a short-handed Pacers team, and who knows which Knicks team shows up. Home team has won 9 of last 10, and with a line this close, the winner should win by 3 or more.

New York/LA Clips UNDER 186' - opposite of the Pacers games, all of Clips roadies are under and Knicks homers have gone over. Again, I'm ice cold on totals, so not a bad fade play.

OPINIONS - Seattle -5 (Won their last 3 games, all vs. playoff teams, all as a dog, by an average of 23 points, wow), Miami +10'

5 Pimps = 2-0
    4 Pimps = 1-8
    3 Pimps = 6-6
    2 Pimps = 9-6
    1 Pimp = 1-4

Opinions: 8-6

best of luck on your plays, I'm on GS and Knicks tonight. Lets cash them all in.

Bryan
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

just can't figure that Knicks team out.....I think the line is deflated because of the Clips blow out of the Pacers the other night, but that was with no Artest, Pollard or Bender, and Jermaine sat out the 4th when it was decided. Bobby Simmons has to come back to earth, he can't continue to shoot 63%, and Marbury should be able to pester Jaric enough to force some turnovers.

Comment

Hoosierdaddy, do you still like Indi withouy Jermaine Oneal?

Illjaunt
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

GL tonight Bud
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

hey pimp

Good Luck

Comment

Iljaunt,
              Jermaine isn't out, is he? I hadn't heard that, if he is, then no, I don't.

Comment

everything I read says he's playing. Only non-starter that's out looks like McKie for Philly, which is great for S. Jackson & Artest

Comment

Working...
                X