• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAVE COKIN COLLEGE GAME OF THE YEAR

COKIN HAS HIS COLLEGE GAME OF THE YEAR GOING SATURDAY, COAN ANYONE POST IT
    THANKS

Comment

• gilg

any chance you can post Sevransky tonight? He has 3 early college games and 3 late NCAA games. I am headed to vegas early in the morning and will not be able to access the computer all weekend.

Thanks in advance and if you don't have them yet I understand man.

Comment

• Got this from another site

Dave Cokin GOY

i know most touts are scum....I dont advocate tout services but I have played this particular touts GOY and he lost only one in the last 6 years...He only releases it 1 time every CFB season...He is not like some who release 30 games of the year....I called and put it on my credit card...So here it is Vanderbilt Commodores...IN one day the line went from -1 to -3.....So play it if you want to...Its your choice....I dont reccommend betting a higher amount than your normal wager as I have found out that anything can happen... GL
        Last edited by Jumpman23; 11-12-2004, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• THANKS

THANKS JUMPMAN FOR THE PLAY AND YOUR RIGHT COKIN DOES HAVE CONFERENCE GAMES OF THE YEAR BUT HE DOES ONLY HAVE ONE COLLEGE GAME OF THE YEAR AND OVER THE YEARS HE HAS DONE WELL ON IT. THANKS AGAIN

Comment

• Jumpman,
            The guy from the other site is full of shit:

i know most touts are scum....I dont advocate tout services but I have played this particular touts GOY and he lost only one in the last 6 years...He only releases it 1 time every CFB season...He is not like some who release 30 games of the year....I called and put it on my credit card...So here it is Vanderbilt Commodores...IN one day the line went from -1 to -3.....So play it if you want to...Its your choice....I dont reccommend betting a higher amount than your normal wager as I have found out that anything can happen... GL

Cokin is already 3-2 on his GOY this year in NCAA. In the last 5 years, his "GOY" are 4-7.

Comment

• Not that anyone needs to know this by now, but the 14-year old dork who posted Gavazzi's Game of the Year is making it up.

Comment

• Well, then maybe I'm wrong, my consensus shows them as games of the year, not necesarily conf. game of the year, etc. I still think the guy is a scum being that he's tied to Feist.

Comment

• Cokin's GOY>.

Hey Guys... a FYI....................

The big event is finally here. It's Dave Cokin's 25th Annual College Game of the Year!

With a remarkable 20-4 record lifetime on this game, it's easy to understand why the arrival of this game creates such a tremendous buzz.

Comment

• COKIN

COKIN LIVES IN VEGAS AND IS ON THE RADIO ALL THE TIME HERE WITH DIFFERENT TALK SHOWS...THOSE WERE ALL CONFERENCE GAMES OF THE YEAR...HE DOES ONLY HAVE ONE GAME OF THE YEAR WHICH HE HIGHLY TOUTS AND HE IS GOOD AT...HOWEVER I AGREE GOING IN WITH FEIST HE HAS LOST SOME OF HIS CREDIBILITY...WITH THAT SAID I DO BET ON HIS GAME OF THE YEAR EVERY YEAR AND ON THAT HAVE DONE WELL... BY THE WAY WHEN HE DOES THE TALK SHOWS HERE IN TOWN HE DOSENT REALLY TALK ABOUT FEIST OR HIS SERVICE

Comment

• Cokin said on the Proline TV show the game was an underdog. Vandy has been a favorite since the open. I would be careful with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X