• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fyi

I am rooting for N Ill and Over tonight-both big

Blake

couple of things to look at here,
    Toledo has beaten Nothern Illinios last 7 times head to head, they have also went 6-0-1 ATS
    Why is Nothern Illinios the favorite with Wolf out?
    Best Of Luck

Comment

agree-hope no ill and over come in-i am getting pounded on other side

Comment

I think they knew he'd be out.

No line movement.

I'm on your side Blake.
        Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

If Steve is on Toledo and Under, you have
          a great chance, wouldn't you ?????

Comment

wiz i must be one of those that doesn't need to be spoon fed. It's funny but honest to god, i knew that would be your exact post about this game give or take a word or two. If you see my thread it's funny because when i re-read it like i always do before posting i thought, wiz will probably be on Northern for many of the exact reasons i gave. I like reading your posts because alot of the info is stuff i uncovered as well and it's kind of neat how we all have our ways. I like to play the percentages and trends and you like to play the opposite theory. It works great for both of us and we like to play the way we do.

Just a little casual gambling talk. I hope somehow you didn't take it wrong because i didn't mean anything bad by it. I just like the styles of posting some people here have. It helps when they are consistent too. It makes me smile sometimes when i see people try to use other people's technique. If they choose the right person and they know how to use it they can do well but it doesn't come without alot of work.

GL Tonight!

Comment

this steve sounds familier he isnt a chiropractor is he? LOL

Comment

Working...
              X