• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Tuesday

NBA (11-14) -7.75 Units
    --------------------------------

I'm liking the ML option tonight!

.................................................. ....
    "Triple" ( Units)
    .................................................. ....

ML Parlay = Phoenix - Minnesota - Miami (+107)

ML Parlay = Cleveland - Sac. - Port. (+145)

ML Parlay = Houston - Denver (+117)

"Slam Dunk" ( Units)

"OVER" (202) Orlando/Dallas (-110)

"OVER" (185) N.O./Lakers (-110)

"UNDER" (206) Sac./Toronto (-104)

GOOD LUCK :D

College Football (45-50) -55.85 Units
    -----------------------------------------------

.................................................. ............................
    "Touchdown" ( Units)
    .................................................. ............................

Toledo +7

Toledo is 25-6 All-Time against N. Illinois and they have Won 10 Straight in the series by an average of 17.4 ppg. They have Won the last 4 at Northern by an average of 12 ppg. Even when Northern had a great year 2 seasons ago they lost to Toledo. I could be a "Sucker" here but i'm taking the 7 and running with it!

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

GL Wayne

NIU starting RB may not be playing
      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Wayne

To tell the truth, I didn't play this game, to many what if's.
        You are correct though, we capped it the same way and came up with two didderent angles.
        I still can'r figure for the life of me why N. Ill. is the favorite.
        Best Of Luck

Comment

lets bring this puppy in

Its always good to be riding with a fellow sox fan!
          wagerman

Comment

wiz when i first looked at the spread my initial reaction was to take N. Illinois at home. It was after digging deeper that i found the Toledo dominance and i had to ride the wave and take the 7. I figured even if they finally lose to Northern that it will be by less than 7 (Hopefully). My initial thoughts of a line usually change about 50% of the time after i research a little. It really pisses me off when i go against an initial thought and lose but years ago i used to look at a newspaper and call my bets in. I was getting killed that way and this way (doing research) is much better for me financially. Believe me, i get caught in many of the traps thrown out and sometimes i know it's coming but you have to stay consistent in the way you choose to cap games. If you bounce around with different theories of capping everyday you will get killed.

Comment

Working...
            X