Tuesday's Bitch Slaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's Bitch Slaps

Guys, keep fading those 4 stars and hitting the 2 & 3 stars......not adjusting my ratings to take into consideration how poorly I've done on my 4 s. Hoping they start to turn around tonight. Good luck everyone.

Phoenix -8' - So New Jersey beats Chicago by 5 (but had a 20 point lead at the half), Phoenix beats New Jersey by 32, and Phoenix is favored by less at Chicago than they were at New Jersey? Just doesn't seem right. The Bulls get Curry back tonight, but pulled out a miracle cover vs. the Pacers in their last outing. I look for Phoenix to score 110+ tonight in a route.

Cleveland/Atlanta OVER 188' - Atlanta not playing much D these days, giving up 108 a game. Cleveland not much better, giving up 101.

Dallas/Orlando OVER 202' - As you'll see with all my totals, they all involve teams with home dogs. There have been 12 home dogs this year, and they've gone OVER every time. Two wide open offenses that can score in bunches. I'm looking for a 107-102 game.

Sacramento -8' - Two teams with the opposite of streaks, Toronto is red hot and Sacramento is ice cold. But Sac has dominated this series, winning 8 of their last 9 by an average of 13 points, and winning the last 3 by an average of 27. Just like I told you last night that Finley & Terry would come back to earth for Dallas, Peja is not a 32% shooter and I'm predicting a breakout game of 30+ points and 60%+ shooting for the game. Chris Webber has dominated the Raptors the last two years, also.

Minnesota -6 - These two teams hammered each other on their home courts last year, with Minn winning by 22 at home, and Indy winning by 23 on their home court. Minnesota has yet to play a complete game this year, and with O'Neal still hobbled, they have nobody that can guard Garnett.

Seattle +5' - Denver coming off a road loss at Utah last night where they had to battle up hill most of the game. They looked good in the first quarter, but got outscored 29-12 in the second. They simply have no depth with no Nene or Voshon Lenard. 'Melo will break out of his slump soon, but Rashard Lewis is a good defender who could make matters tough for him. I see this game close, but 5 1/2 just seems too many.

Washington +10' - this game was tied on Friday with 2:30 to go in the game before Eddie Jones went nuts, hitting 4 3s and scoring 15 points over a 2 minute span. Washington gets Haywood back which will help with cutting off Dwayne Wade's penetration, and gives another big body to lean on Shaq. I look for Washington to keep this one close again, and cover the spread.

Phoenix/Chicago OVER 202' - if the Bulls can get to 90, this game should go over the total.

Portland/New Jersey OVER 175 - Granted New Jersey can't score, but they don't play D either, giving up 106 a game. I look for this total to be around 187.

Opinions Philly +3, Memphis +4', Mia/Wash UNDER 199'

5 Pimps = 1-0
    4 Pimps= 1-5
    3 Pimps= 5-2
    2 Pimps= 7-3
    1 Pimp = 0-2

Opinions: 4-5

GL tonight
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

well, hopefully everyone followed my advice by playing my 2, 3 & 5 pimp plays, and fading my 4 pimps.

If Sac and Seattle hang on, my 2, 3 & 5 plays will be a combined 16-6, while my 4 plays are 1-7. Hell, maybe I should take my own advice!!!!

Comment

I played your 5 Awesome call.

I think your 4 are just jinxed and you should change them to 3 or 5.

Thanks for the play
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

hoosier

thanks for the pimp plays..They are well appreciated!! Gracias Senor

Comment

Working...
          X