• Tuesday Play$$$!!!!

NCAA:

N. Illinois -6.5 6******

NBA:

Memphis +5 4****

Sacramento -8 2**

Memphis over 178.5 2**

New Orleans -1 3***

I will have my first every Game of ANYTHING (week, month, year) this Saturday. Will post soon.

GL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

GL buddy. Lets cash tonight.

You know I will be on that Game of anything for saturday. Unless its Ohio State :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Re: Tuesday Play$$$!!!!

Originally posted by RJeremy
      NCAA:

I will have my first every Game of ANYTHING (week, month, year) this Saturday. Will post soon.

GL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
      RJ,

My friend I dont give a shit what you call your play. If its your top play, I'm on it NO questions asked. Best of luck on your plays tonight.

Bryan
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Thanks RJ...this game u will be posting...this is for tonight's action?

Comment

No ezpickin,

This will be for a game on Saturday.

I have NEVER posted a GOM, GOW, GOY, or anything like that on here. The most I've ever posted is a 20* play once and that hit with St. Louis back in the baseball season.

It will most likely be a GOM (game of the month), but I feel VERY strong about it.

Comment

rj

If you feel strongly about your pick...Then i feel strongly about riding it out with ya...GL

P.S. Nice Icon!!

Comment

Good luck tonight, love N. Ill. Tough to win on the road in the MAC.
              I can't wait for Saturday. :D
              I sold my ticket Sunday at the stadium for $500, then paid $20 to an usher and went in and stood around.

Comment

Chuck,

My brother sold his 2 season seats for $750 and got 2 for face value and in better seats than he had.

The Steelers look as good as I've ever seen! This town is fired up right now.

Gotta love it!

Comment

Working...
                X